News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

What kinda argument is that ''Oven couldn't even kill Pound'' ?
Since when do people kill in OP? Especialy characters that are linked to the SH's in some way or another.
Kaidou couldn't even kill any of the RS, so i guess Kaidou is overrated too? Mihawk couldn't kill Mr.1 or the fodder Okamas. Nice logik.
My point is that oven has no feats at all. He didnt defeat anyone important in wci. Every job he was tasked to do failed miserably. Why would he have a higher bounty than 300mil? And he is such a poor devil fruit user, just an one trick pony. Who s who is a rokushiki master with insane speed and a variety of attacks at his disposal. Black maria is also very versatile. Sasaki is a tank who can fly. Would you take oven over any of these people? I wouldnt. Probably only page one and maybe ulti could be weaker and even for them i have many doubts.

If all this excitement is over 1.35 billion. :mihanha:

If King's bounty is higher than Marco's but lower than Luffy's, I can understand. But, if King's bounty is interchangeable with Queen's, then that proves Kaido is an even bigger fraud than he already is for having a YC1 so unremarkable, you can replace him with the YC2 and no fucking one would notice. :luffylaugh:
I don't know if you have some mental problems or not but Kata's bounty is lower than queen and Marco's bounty is slightly higher than Queen ;

Kaido's bounty is second highest among the yonko ; Why he would be fraud lol :nicagesmile::kaidowhat:

My point is that oven has no feats at all. He didnt defeat anyone important in wci. Every job he was tasked to do failed miserably. Why would he have a higher bounty than 300mil? And he is such a poor devil fruit user, just an one trick pony. Who s who is a rokushiki master with insane speed and a variety of attacks at his disposal. Black maria is also very versatile. Sasaki is a tank who can fly. Would you take oven over any of these people? I wouldnt. Probably only page one and maybe ulti could be weaker and even for them i have many doubts.
Smoothy had no feats, i guess she is weak? Who did Cracker defeat? He was the first guy who got defeated in the WCI Arc, is he also weak? You have literaly no arguments.
How is he a ''poor DF user''? He did use a very straight forward DF in everyway possible with a large variety of attacks, close range, long range, effecting weapons and the surroundings etc. What more do you need? I remember when we first saw Oven's DF people were disappointed about how straight forward it was, but then changed their mind once they saw what he could do with it.
Just because someones DF is not AS versatile as compared to someone else - even tho Oven's use of his DF was very versatile - , doesn't mean the DF or the user is weak.
Zoro is not a versatile fighter himself, besides cutting stuff he can't really do anything else, is he weak now?

If King's bounty is higher than Marco's but lower than Luffy's, I can understand. But, if King's bounty is interchangeable with Queen's, then that proves Kaido is an even bigger fraud than he already is for having a YC1 so unremarkable, you can replace him with the YC2 and no fucking one would notice. :luffylaugh:
Cracker is enough for King:kata:

I don't know if you have some mental problems or not but Kata's bounty is lower than queen and Marco's bounty is slightly higher than Queen ;

Kaido's bounty is second highest among the yonko ; Why he would be fraud lol :nicagesmile::kaidowhat:
Your coping mechanism needs work. :suresure:

Cracker is enough for King:kata:
All this excitement and Oda decided to turn King into Pica 2.0, his fans will be trolled endlessly after this. :kobeha:

Yeah, they are weak...

Pedro defeated Pekoms 2 or 3 times, yet here are some people saying Tamago is stronger than Oven lmao
Oven overwhelmed Pedro as easy as Perospero did.

''Weak''

Or Sulong Pekoms over Oven :cantseeme:

For fucks sake, AoE=/=Powerlevel. Why does this fandom believe in DBZ shit?

Nero and Wanze can't cut ships yet are above T Bone

Dude boiled a god damn ocean and nearly took out the sun pirates in their natural habitat.

Daifuku was chopping apart literal ships bigger than the Sunny with ease.
You are missing the point. I am not saying they are weak. I am saying that they dont deserve more than 300m. The daifuku attack was impressive but he only destroyed some ships. He is pretty much a weaker version of cracker. If you bypass his bodyguard, you win.
About the boiling ocean, again an impressive attack but in reality that situation was just a convenience bc of his devil fruit. Most devil fruits under the ideal circumstances can become extremely useful. Like when m3 countered maggellan's hydra.
Again Pica is destructive too(like oven and daifuku) but was easily beaten by zoro.

You are missing the point. I am not saying they are weak. I am saying that they dont deserve more than 300m. The daifuku attack was impressive but he only destroyed some ships. He is pretty much a weaker version of cracker. If you bypass his bodyguard, you win.
About the boiling ocean, again an impressive attack but in reality that situation was just a convenience bc of his devil fruit. Most devil fruits under the ideal circumstances can become extremely useful. Like when m3 countered maggellan's hydra.
Again Pica is destructive too(like oven and daifuku) but was easily beaten by zoro.
No dude, you don't get it bro, One Piece works on DBZ logic dudebro, which is why T Bone>Nero despite the manga daying otherwise dude

For fucks sake, AoE=/=Powerlevel. Why does this fandom believe in DBZ shit?

Nero and Wanze can't cut ships yet are above T Bone
What? :nicagesmile:
So a chacracter can not have AOE because otherwise you wouldn't see them as strong. Good to know.
So wreaking a whole Armada like nothing, means he is weak. Aight, imma leave this discussion lmao

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

well i won't be surpassed he is a fraude:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

shanks who has the weakest bounty his crew has bounties>>kaido crew:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
shanks can one shot kaido:kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug: