News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

After Zoro beats King (1.33bil) and Sanji will beat Queen (1.32bil), Zoro will gain 10mil more than Sanji- thus equalizing their bounty post Wano
How do you figure this again? Like since when do bounties increase this linearly?

like give an example in the series where a person’s bounty increases at the xact same regular interval as this

Why did Luffy get 1.5 billion from beating a 1 billiom berry guy? You are gonna say “Luffy did more than beat this guy”. Okay. But then Zoro has also done more than beat King and will do more before the arc ends

why did Luffy get 500 million from beating the 350 million berry Doflamingo. Wasnt Luffy’s bounty already higher than Doffy’s at 400 million BEFORE Dressrosa? Its because Doffy’s bounty was frozen or whatever

Also why did Sanji get 330 million from not actually doing anything. Its from his father.

why did luffy and Zoro get bounties from Alabasta and no one else did. And why did Luffy get 100 million from his previous 30 million yet Crocodile’s bounty was 80 million?

Hehehe do you see how randomly nonsensical your weird math is. Nothing in the story suggests anywhere that Bounties work in this weird mathematical way you are presenting them

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What does this got to do with anything?
Sanji didn't get a bounty increase after Alabasta, you don't see Sanjifans crying about it.
the clout that strawhats gain for defeating crocodile is no where near the same as the clout that strawhats gain for pulling all that shit in WCI.

my point is luffy was proclaimed an emperor and his bounty tripled. sanji got an increase post WCI. zoro didnt.
sanji, after WCI + the vinsmoke heritage, was just 10 million ahead of what zoro got for defeating pica and helping luffy topple doflamingo's empire.

just wait until wano ends lmao. unless oda pulls some shit like "nobody ever saw zoro cutting kaido" , the difference in zoro's and sanji's bounties are gonna be atleast 100-150 mil for the shit zoro did at the rooftop.

I think Jack actually could low diff Pero. Pero was losing to Sulong Carrot and Wanda, but Jack took out multiple Sulong Minks while in his Mammoth form
He said "potential victory" no evidence here
Perospero can probably annoy Jack with his candy for a decent amount of time considering all the things he can create very quickly

How do you figure this again? Like since when do bounties increase this linearly?

like give an example in the series where a person’s bounty increases at the xact same regular interval as this

Why did Luffy get 1.5 billion from beating a 1 billiom berry guy? You are gonna say “Luffy did more than beat this guy”. Okay. But then Zoro has also done more than beat King and will do more before the arc ends

why did Luffy get 500 million from beating the 350 million berry Doflamingo. Wasnt Luffy’s bounty already higher than Doffy’s at 400 million BEFORE Dressrosa? Its because Doffy’s bounty was frozen or whatever

Also why did Sanji get 330 million from not actually doing anything. Its from his father.

why did luffy and Zoro get bounties from Alabasta and no one else did. And why did Luffy get 100 million from his previous 30 million yet Crocodile’s bounty was 80 million?

Hehehe do you see how randomly nonsensical your weird math is. Nothing in the story suggests anywhere that Bounties work in this weird mathematical way you are presenting them
What the shit are you talking about?
They are gonna beat opponents whose' bounties are 10mil apart.

I have no idea what bounty they are gonna get post Wano, they might not even make it to 1bil but the idea is that they will get the same number.

the clout that strawhats gain for defeating crocodile is no where near the same as the clout that strawhats gain for pulling all that shit in WCI.

my point is luffy was proclaimed an emperor and his bounty tripled. sanji got an increase post WCI. zoro didnt.
sanji, after WCI + the vinsmoke heritage, was just 10 million ahead of what zoro got for defeating pica and helping luffy topple doflamingo's empire.
I have no idea what's your point is here...

just wait until wano ends lmao. unless oda pulls some shit like "nobody ever saw zoro cutting kaido" , the difference in zoro's and sanji's bounties are gonna be atleast 100-150 mil for the shit zoro did at the rooftop.
Nobody gives a shit about cutting Kaido.
All scabbards cut Kaido. You don't get a bounty for trying and failing.

Kiku isn't getting a bounty for making Kaido scream like a bitch when stabbing through Kaido's hand.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nobody gives a shit about cutting Kaido.
All scabbards cut Kaido. You don't get a bounty for trying and failing.

Kiku isn't getting a bounty for making Kaido scream like a bitch when stabbing through Kaido's hand.
is their scar permanent?
because zoro's is.
that's something that only oden has done before and ofcourse that's gonna be immensely relevant.

I have no idea what's your point is here...
point is zoro didnt get a bounty increase while sanji got one.
and miss me with that alabasta bs.
luffy's bounty has tripled post WCI while some of his crew members' rose up marginally. sanji's rose up while zoro's didnt.
the last time zoro and sanji got a bounty increase together, one made it to 330 mil while the other's was at 177 mil. i expect the same thing to happen now as well.

the idea is that they will get the same number.
Why will they get the same number? Because you expect king and queen have 10 million difference?

Since when do bounties work by actual regualr intervals? There is a 10 milliom difference between two opponents so there is a 10 million increase in bounties… What fuckin random shit did you get this from

You were telling the other guy somewhere in the 1000 chapters of One piece, there is qn example of something like this happening

Please, help me out here then. Where did you see your random math anywhere in the story. Start with Alabasta where only Luffy and Zoro got bounties. Anha. Tell us about how bounties increase according to your weird maths

What the bounties should be from a powerscaling perspective (and keeping in mind that the BPs have higher bounties than the BMPs)

Who’s Who: 750 million
Sasaki: 675 million
Black Maria: 600-650 million
Ulti: 500 million
Page One: 450 million
If were basing this from a power scaling perspective then they should range from 200-400 million