News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Katakuri having a lower bounty than Queen is actually insane when you think about it and it's not like he's even close, Queen has nearly 300m on him
How many times does this have to be explained?

Katakuri's bounty is spoofing Luffy 57 million -> 56 Luffy's number

King/Queen's bounties are spoofing Sanji/Zoro -> 330/320 mill

This is like the people who thought Urouge was the weakest because his bounty was 108 million, when "108" was just a Buddhist reference.

This is like the people who thought Urouge was the weakest because his bounty was 108 million, when "108" was just a Buddhist reference.
Thank you mate, I was lazy to explain this to him lol

Weak argument
Katakuri bounty could've been 1 400 000 057 and it would still be spoofing Luffy.

Katakuri having a lower bounty than Queen is actually insane when you think about it and it's not like he's even close, Queen has nearly 300m on him
I agree, Katakuri's bounty was utter bullshit. He should have had something like 1.357.000.000, taking everything into consideration.

If Kata becomes Luffy's ally after BM falls, I hope his bounty gets increased above Queen's.

Queen is more dangerous than Kata in everything but physical strengh.

This is true for all the calamities. Im sure Cracker isnt crazy enough to attack 2 Admirals

Katakuri might be the only first commander out there with a bounty lower than some second commanders
:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
:pepemy:

Agree Kata bounty should be clearly more then 1.057b ,Oda should give him something with 1.357-1.457B.
1.357 would have been good, imo. Lower than Marco's but higher than Queen.

No matter how you look at it, King and Queen are individually far less impressive than Kata. Their having nearly 300 million advantage over him is mind-boggling.