News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

What the bounties should be from a powerscaling perspective (and keeping in mind that the BPs have higher bounties than the BMPs)

Who’s Who: 750 million
Sasaki: 675 million
Black Maria: 600-650 million
Ulti: 500 million
Page One: 450 million

What the bounties should be from a powerscaling perspective (and keeping in mind that the BPs have higher bounties than the BMPs)

Who’s Who: 750 million
Sasaki: 675 million
Black Maria: 600-650 million
Ulti: 500 million
Page One: 450 million
If it’s a power scaling perspective they’ll all have about the same bounty.

Well, if you can explain how 320 parallels 1330, but 330 parallels 1320, I'm willing to hear it out. :kayneshrug:
It's very easy to understand if you actually use your brain for a second instead of being ignorant.
Post Wano Sanji and Zoro are gonna have the same bounty number

Right now the difference between Sanji and Zoro's bounty is- 10mil
After Zoro beats King (1.33bil) and Sanji will beat Queen (1.32bil), Zoro will gain 10mil more than Sanji- thus equalizing their bounty post Wano
:cheers:

Snack is 30. But was labeled as SC while Maria wasnt an All Star
Becoming a SC doesn’t automatically raise his bounty though. He probably wasn’t even a SC for long anyways. What probably happened is that he got promoted around when the TS started. Big Mom didn’t know exactly how strong he was, but she knew that he was strong and could maybe be strong enough at that point to hold his own against at least Cracker. However, the his defeat to Urouge showed BM that Snack isn’t close to the other SCs, considering that Cracker beat Urouge mid diff or lower since Urouge didn’t even manage to break a biscuit soldier. So since Snack was weaker than a man who got, at best, mid diffed by Cracker, he got demoted because being low diff material for Cracker puts Snack in the range of Pero, Compote, Daifuku, and Oven

If it’s a power scaling perspective they’ll all have about the same bounty.
Who’s Who, Sasaki, and Black Maria should be close in strength, but I think there’s a little bit of a gap between those three and Ulti and P1. Also, WsW is older than Sasaki, who is older than Maria, who is older than the siblings, so age would also be an influence

Bounties aren’t power levels so does it matter that much that King is going to be 1.33? We know him and Queen are close in strength. Just like we know Sanji and Zoro are close in strength :wellwell:

Bounties aren’t power levels so does it matter that much that King is going to be 1.33? We know him and Queen are close in strength. Just like we know Sanji and Zoro are close in strength :wellwell:
It's very easy to understand if you actually use your brain for a second instead of being ignorant.
Post Wano Sanji and Zoro are gonna have the same bounty number

Right now the difference between Sanji and Zoro's bounty is- 10mil
After Zoro beats King (1.33bil) and Sanji will beat Queen (1.32bil), Zoro will gain 10mil more than Sanji- thus equalizing their bounty post Wano
:cheers:

I see that you are in a Tobi/Vets powerscaling phase @Shiroyru which is something that passionates me so here is how I see things :
This is how I powerscale them. One dot indicates one drop in difficulty (so 1 dot = high diff, 2 dots = mid diff, 3 dots = low diff, no dots = extreme diff, commas = half a dot, for cases in which I think it may be, for example, somewhere between mid and high diff).

Kaido
King
Queen (somewhere between high and extreme diff for King)
Jack
Who’s Who (a low to mid diff for Jack)
Sasaki
Black Maria
Ulti
Page One

For the BMPs, just sub out Kaido for BM, King for Kata, Queen for Smoothie, Jack for Cracker, WsW for Snack, Sasaki for Perospero, Maria for Compote, Daifuku for Ulti, and Oven for Page One. There may be a one comma deviation for some of these (for example, Smoothie is probably not as close to Kata and Queen is to King), but they’re essentially the same

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If you read one piece for 1000+ chapters and still have no idea how Oda writes, it must be a blessing being this ignorant.
you must be real smart since you completely missed the point as to how sanji alone got a bounty increase post WCI while the previous bounty increase for the pair together was at dressrosa.

luffy went from 500 M to 1.5 B after WCI ~ he got the biggest increase in bounty and notoriety in his life as a pirate, and that didnt reflect on zoro's bounty yet while sanji's got that boost and then some with the vinsmoke heritage being revealed. with all these put together, sanji got 10 million more than what zoro got after dressrosa.

post wano with all the stories about how zoro cut kaido and then defeating his right hand man?
zoro's gonna have a substantial increase in bounty which has been due for a long while.

This is how I powerscale them. One dot indicates one drop in difficulty (so 1 dot = high diff, 2 dots = mid diff, 3 dots = low diff, no dots = extreme diff, commas = half a dot, for cases in which I think it may be, for example, somewhere between mid and high diff).

Kaido
King
Queen (somewhere between high and extreme diff for King)
Jack
Who’s Who (a low to mid diff for Jack)
Sasaki
Black Maria
Ulti
Page One

For the BMPs, just sub out Kaido for BM, King for Kata, Queen for Smoothie, Jack for Cracker, WsW for Snack, Sasaki for Perospero, Maria for Compote, Daifuku for Ulti, and Oven for Page One. There may be a one comma deviation for some of these (for example, Smoothie is probably not as close to Kata and Queen is to King), but they’re essentially the same
This shows limits to parallels tho. For example your reasonment says that Sasaki would push Jack to low diff and that Sasaki = Perospero.
However it's safe enough to say that Jack wouldn't low diff Perospero. And by that extent that Perospero wouldn't lose to Franky since he low diffed Brook + Chopper one arc ago.
I used to think that the parallels were strict in terms of powerlevels but it gives too much irregularities.

you must be real smart
yes

since you completely missed the point as to how sanji alone got a bounty increase post WCI while the previous bounty increase for the pair together was at dressrosa.

luffy went from 500 M to 1.5 B after WCI ~ he got the biggest increase in bounty and notoriety in his life as a pirate, and that didnt reflect on zoro's bounty yet while sanji's got that boost and then some with the vinsmoke heritage being revealed. with all these put together, sanji got 10 million more than zoro.
What does this got to do with anything?
Sanji didn't get a bounty increase after Alabasta, you don't see Sanjifans crying about it.

Oda could've increased bounty for all crew members too and still make it so that Sanji's bounty is higher than Zoro's. Oda is a writer dude.

This shows limits to parallels tho. For example your reasonment says that Sasaki would push Jack to low diff and that Sasaki = Perospero.
However it's safe enough to say that Jack wouldn't low diff Perospero. And by that extent that Perospero wouldn't lose to Franky since he low diffed Brook + Chopper one arc ago.
I used to think that the parallels were strict in terms of powerlevels but it gives too much irregularities.
I think Jack actually could low diff Pero. Pero was losing to Sulong Carrot and Wanda, but Jack took out multiple Sulong Minks while in his Mammoth form