News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

@playa4321
What were you smoking? lol:crazwhat:
I mean, kind of not fair to post shit like this when it was from a year and 5 months ago.

This was around the time that the were way more hyped at a far different level than they've been portrayed. Who's Who and Sasaki aimed to capture Yamato so they could get a chance to fight the calamities.

I wouldn't blame @playa4321 for these guesses, I'd blame Oda in this case.

You do realize One Piece has never followed that right?

Enel was (much) stronger than (pre-haki) Lucci. Lucci was stronger than Moria. And Luffy literally fought them in reverse strength order. Crocodile throws that off even more.
Lol cap.

Lucci had haki pre timeskip as confirmed by the VC you love so much.

Lucci blitzes and oneshots Enel.

And Moriah > Lucci easily lol wtf are you insane ? Moria's shadow was tying with Luffy, Moria with shadow boost can split an island.

He can't be higher than BB.
Ehh, Blackbeard was an unknown pirate with a 0 bounty. He's still growing, and chances are his 2.x Billion bounty is going to skyrocket once he gets whatever he's trying to get before the Marines do. Mihawk just has a former bounty that will be reinstated. That could be 3-4 Billion. If Luffy is defeating a 4.6 Billion pirate this arc, nothing is that hard to see at this point

I mean, kind of not fair to post shit like this when it was from a year and 5 months ago.

This was around the time that the were way more hyped at a far different level than they've been portrayed. Who's Who and Sasaki aimed to capture Yamato so they could get a chance to fight the calamities.

I wouldn't blame @playa4321 for these guesses, I'd blame Oda in this case.
At least playa did later on change his predictions again to something more accurate unlike some who still kept saying that Who's Who bounty would be over 800 million.

You do realize that Daifuku and Oven probably don't leave Totto Land that much, and because of that they don't cause that much threat or even encounter the Marines.

Unlike the Tobi Roppo who don't need to stay in Wano and protect the place.
They don't understand this
BMP are a royal family
Each veteran or SC has a their island to rule over. And they gotta protect their empire unlike Kaido who knows that Wano can't be reached easily so he takes all stars and flyers withe him to expeditions.

BM sends his enraged Army + Tamago and pekoms lots of times to do expeditions and take over territories
Only Smoothie and Katakuri were said to not be in tottoland main island in a long time, both at the same time but even then, they don't go destroy islands like Calamities do.

Which is Oven and Daifuku are lower than Tamago and Pekoms despite being stronger

Dawg Oda literally said pre-skip Enel was comparable to Ace and would have a 500 mill bounty minimum on the blue sea.

The order pre time skip went Crocodile -> Enel -> Lucci -> Moria.

And that’s like VERY obviously not their strength order.
He never said he was comparable to Ace.
He just said he'd have a 500M bounty which is meaningless given how destructive his DF is.

Pre TS Lucci has CoA.
Enel was tagged and beaten up by a pre-gear Luffy.
He gets blitzed and stomped by Lucci.

Moria > Lucci > Enel > Alabasta Croc

No one cares that Croc was retconned, in Alabasta he was the weakest of the four.