News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

No she wasn’t. Her wanting Nami and usopp to beg for mercy and admit Kaido’s supremacy isn’t the same as messing around
I am very specifically talking about stuff like Page One saving Ulti from Usopp's plant, with him saying that she could get free herself.
Kaido was telling Luffy and all the supernovas to stand down and admit his supremacy. Was that him also messing around?
When did this happen exactly?

Like, I don't specifically remember that ever happening on the rooftop. It did happen for Hawkins, Apoo, Killer and Kids group, and for that group, yeah, he was messing around. He wasn't trying to kill them, and they couldn't hurt him.
it’s not like any of these guys purposefully hold back when smacking these guys around just because they want the people they are smacking to beg for mercy
I think that its sort of made clear that Ulti could have at least killed Nami a bit sooner if she wanted(or wasn't such a doofus).

Other than that initial confrontation(where Page One saved her) she was pretty serious, but I wouldn't say she was exactly needing to go all out against them at that point(she was a lot stronger than them).

70 mil is a big deal
first Because King is younger than Queen
Second because the bounties are over 1B,and its hard to get an increase in bounty when u are over 1B
:usoprice:
We still using the age argument with grown as men (daddies too boot lol) and now making up facts too :milaugh:
Also let's completely ignore the fact the Queen used to be a scientist along with Vegapank and Judge prior to becoming a pirate :catsweat:
Y'all should just let this argument go lol

:usoprice:
We still using the age argument with grown as men (daddies too boot lol) and now making up facts too :milaugh:
Also let's completely ignore the fact the Queen used to be a scientist along with Vegapank and Judge prior to becoming a pirate :catsweat:
Y'all should just let this argument go lol
Bold of u to ignore the second argument clown

How Usopp even supposed to fight a Blackbeard commander when he can't even damage a 290 mil scrub???:lawsigh: Or Nami getting a literal weapon made of an emperor soul just to fluke a "w" against an opponent that was already half-dead and destroyed insides. Oda clearly doesn't know what to with em anymore

cry sadistic chan accept the L already
King n1 YC bounty, Lueen n3
The moment someone tells me that 70 mil in bounty difference is a big deal in power difference is the moment I lose any hope for his sanity regarding one piece!

people were saying shit like 1.6 and 1.9 etc to show hundreds of millions difference than Queen… and when his bounty was revealed to be closest to 1.33 as I advocated, it barely didn’t even cross a hundred mil difference… suddenly I’m crying!?

I’m not sure how? But okay mate

How Usopp even supposed to fight a Blackbeard commander when he can't even damage a 290 mil scrub???:lawsigh: Or Nami getting a literal weapon made of an emperor soul just to fluke a "w" against an opponent that was already half-dead and destroyed insides. Oda clearly doesn't know what to with em anymore
TBF, Usopp actually did manage to injure Page One a bit, but it involved a crap ton of attacks.