News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

The moment someone tells me that 70 mil in bounty difference is a big deal in power difference is the moment I lose any hope for his sanity regarding one piece!

people were saying shit like 1.6 and 1.9 etc to show hundreds of millions difference than Queen… and when his bounty was revealed to be closest to 1.33 as I advocated, it barely didn’t even cross a hundred mil difference… suddenly I’m crying!?

I’m not sure how? But okay mate
you mad salty sadistic kun

The moment someone tells me that 70 mil in bounty difference is a big deal in power difference is the moment I lose any hope for his sanity regarding one piece!

people were saying shit like 1.6 and 1.9 etc to show hundreds of millions difference than Queen… and when his bounty was revealed to be closest to 1.33 as I advocated, it barely didn’t even cross a hundred mil difference… suddenly I’m crying!?

I’m not sure how? But okay mate
But when you say it not a big deal you tryna dehype it cus you was wrong lol

There's literally 70m between the two rewards.

Here are the characters that could fit inbetwen them

-Marco (confirmed)
-Roo
-Yasopp
-Jozu
-Vista
-One of BB's crewmate
-Weevil's updated bounty
70 mil is not big difference when our bounties currently is in the billions and hundreds of millions

any bounty difference LESS than 100 mil isn’t a big gap

A big gap is when comparing Jack bounty to Queen…
Jack YC3
Queen YC2
King YC1

Queen bounty is much closer to King than it is to Jack…

but you guys and your agenda with how you wanna push that Queen is so much inferior will even say 1 mil difference is bif if you have to
Post automatically merged:

you mad salty sadistic kun
A lot
:kayneshrug:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Didn't phrase my question correctly, I meant how could she be born there. @Bango🍅 brought up Scotch's island where Drake defeated him, but then her card states that she was born in Wano.
She might be Hyogoro's daughter
Hyogoro's wife got killed, and maybe Black Maria is her daughter and got caught.
Then Kaido defeats Hyogoro.

Black Maria became a subject for Oni experiment in Kaido mysterious island which is defended by Scotch and X-Drake defeated him later on.

But when you say it not a big deal you tryna dehype it cus you was wrong lol
I swear I’m not lol
Last week I even went into an argument with someone and I literally stated that he “convinced me” that King is stronger than Marco and Katakuri whom I viewed personally to be stronger regardless of bounty…
I currently do view King as stronger than both.. and naturally stronger than Queen…
But again… the battle will stay extreme hard diff regardless of the opponent…
and Queen is so god damn close! 70 is not big of a number when bounties in one piece are having hundreds of millions gap and now Billions of gap

Like dude… Shanks and Big Mom bounty difference is in hundreds difference… same between BM and Kaido… same between Kaido and WB… yet you all view them as equals…
And the bounty difference between them is exceeding Hundred by many folds

70 mil is barely a deal… we we are now in the age of billions

Btw, I do wonder how sad some people will be with the Shichibukais updated bounties, considering that Jinbei is a former one with an already updated bounty and didn't even get past 450M.
:usoprice:
Yeah. I expect most of there bounties to still be in the 300 to 600 million range.

Maybe we'll have a few outliers like Mihawk that manage to get over 1 billion.

Could see Weevil being over a billion as well.

@playa4321
What were you smoking? lol:crazwhat:
:josad::josad:
Their hype kinda give much hope for real good battles back then, now people can understand why im disappointed in then afterall. But yeah I change it later to 400-750mio max before the fight start and after the battles I change it again to 250-550mio.

Really sad how the flying six get handle. Sasaki and BM two haki users not using it make it worse.