News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oda really revealed King's bounty in VC before manga
Man, this week of OnePiece is just bad
:josad:
Honestly, the Tobi Roppo bounties coming in VC's is a given ever since Dressrosa.
But revealing the sweet commanders (even freaking Snack appeared in the end), Jack and Queen, but, for some freaking weird ass reason, arbitrarily hiding King's, purely for VC is, by far, the worse bounty decision Oda ever made. It wasn't even anything special. Dude's above Queen and Marco, which was a given. I was expecting it AT LEAST be above Luffy (2B was delusion and people should be ashamed to think it would be that much). But no. Just...1.39B. Ok I guess...:lawsigh:
Brace yourselves.
VC's pack with the Titanic Captains bounties.
Yaaaaaaaaaay.....

Honestly, the Tobi Roppo bounties coming in VC's is a given ever since Dressrosa.
But revealing the sweet commanders (even freaking Snack appeared in the end), Jack and Queen, but, for some freaking weird ass reason, arbitrarily hiding King's, purely for VC is, by far, the worse bounty decision Oda ever made. It wasn't even anything special. Dude's above Queen and Marco, which was a given. I was expecting it AT LEAST be above Luffy (2B was delusion and people should be ashamed it would be that much). But no. Just...1.39B. Ok I guess...:lawsigh:
Brace yourselves.
VC's pack with the Titanic Captains bounties.
Yaaaaaaaaaay.....
Bounty is just a number, it means so little

Kaido tells Zoro and Law after stomping out Luffy “you guys out to have joined me, we would have definitely found one piece” or something like that… it was in Chapter 1010

then Kaido has many lines of dialogue with Luffy specifically about telling Luffy he should be a better fighter or improve his techniques or he should just bash Luffy’s head in or their fight is somewhat enjoyable

Her being able to kill Nami sooner was impeded by her inability to make Nami submit.

That’s her loss. She was trying very hard to scare Nami to the point of losing hope and she failed. That’s not her messing around. That’s her failing to do the thing she wanted to do
My point is that Ulti's fight with Nami and Usopp wasn't exactly a high difficulty fight, and only got problematic when Nami and Usopp ran away, and she got injured badly by Big Mum.

Marco isn't a beast pirate, Queen is.
But Marco is a fast commander who was introduced with the exact same opening move as King with knocking down Big mom’s ship and the majority of Marco’s contribution in this war was specifically dealing with King and they both fly and they both have vague fire powers and it’s Marco who knows all about King’s race

And let’s not forget “The bounty different isn’t that big so of course we should compare them”

My point is that Ulti's fight with Nami and Usopp wasn't exactly a high difficulty fight, and only got problematic when Nami and Usopp ran away, and she got injured badly by Big Mum.
Was this your point?

I was responding to you calling Ulti like the strongest F6 and that her performance was only impeded by her “messing around”

I mean of course Big mom’s presence ensures we can’t scale her to like Nami or anything. That’s obvious.

But I also don’t see how she was messing around even before to somehow justify that she’s the strongest F6 because she was simply messing around with Nami before. She’s obviously stronger than Nami and anyone scaling her to Nami is just makin shit up.