News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

@rerere @Pantheos @Legendaryconquer#1
So much for Killer didn't damage Kaido :josad:
Poor souls didn't believe me :myman:
It wasn't even a question since the answer is in the damn name...

@draganax
Post automatically merged:

Explanation of Killer's Attack on Dragon Kaido:

He Spins his Blades at Speed of Sound, and Power generated from it is so great it can cause Internal Damage to Dragon Kaido
Do you have other translations of Killer 2nd Page?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
it's a shame mihawk needs a weapon to cut frozen water. meanwhile chinjao can cut a island in half just hitting his head on the ground
That's literally Chinjao's strongest attack mate. If you're gonna mock someone, at least try doing it in such a way that it doesn't make you look bad.

I won't say outclassed. Law could cut mountain too, Zoro one sword style cut the giant horn of Onigashima skull from far away. It doesn't mean they outclassed Roger CoC name attack. It just shows the scale and size of the attack.

Roger on the other hand was small scale attack but was very powerful, capable of overwhelming Oden in one blow who was at the time at least YC1 lvl. The difference is one hit an iceberg but the other hit a very strong individual who was onguard.
The point isn't about just cutting a mountain. I know what it means to send Oden flying, but that's beside the point. Unlike Law or Zoro, Mihawk ended up cutting a mountain-sized construction unintentionally. He was attacking a scrub and he never intended to cut the ice mountain, but the byproduct of his attack ended up destroying the ice mountain that's nowhere near him. His attack was more powerful and destructive than Roger's attack despite him putting in less effort. Yeah I know it's not one of Roger's high end moves, but I doubt Mihawk used a high end move to kills Luffy.

Roger's only saving grace is that it was a one-handed slash.

Guess WB wasn't a top tier either, needed a full power quake punch to beat Oden.
Never happened.

Oda should retcon Kaido's height! There is no way that Kaido(710) is that smaller than Big mom(880) and Jack(830)
according to what we have seen in the manga/anime
Kaido was smaller than Jack in 985
Post automatically merged:

Can someone post Kaido's vivre card image? Don't want to join twitter to see the full image.
Its the image he had in the beasts Pirates color spread

The leader of the supreme "All Stars" of the Beast Pirates, in other words he is a trusted subordinate who hold the highest strength after Kaido
"But Yamato is stronger she is holding off her non serious father who has zero intention of killing her" :milaugh:
King keeps winning really looking forward to his CoC reveal against Zoro thanks for the translations bro :cheers:

"But Yamato is stronger she is holding off her non serious father who has zero intention of killing her" :milaugh:
King keeps winning really looking forward to his CoC reveal against Zoro thanks for the translations bro :cheers:
the key word is subordinate yamato is not kaido subordinate. but king is the big fish in the small fish pond

Sorry but Yamato ain't a part of beast pirates. Kaidou wanted to make her shogun.

Oh see... Not only WiW is nothing special in terms of bounty he also was rejected by the same woman as Jabra.

You know the same Jabra who once rivaled Lucci as well before he was clowned.

But hey WiW is commander level they say because Jinbe