News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

He was brought into the Navy by Sengoku? Interesting. Maybe Sengoku is still running SWORD behind the scenes...
This really interesting. He was taken back with Tsuru from Minion Island and then taken into the Navy by Sengoku!! That's a good confirmation. I always did think Sengoku took Drake in.

Later after he became a Rear Admiral, he became part of SWORD - that's very interesting too. If Sengoku is still running SWORD behind the scenes, that would be very interesting especially considering he is just the "General Inspector" now (I think?).

This really interesting. He was taken back with Tsuru from Minion Island and then taken into the Navy by Sengoku!! That's a good confirmation. I always did think Sengoku took Drake in.

Later after he became a Rear Admiral, he became part of SWORD - that's very interesting too. If Sengoku is still running SWORD behind the scenes, that would be very interesting especially considering he is just the "General Inspector" now (I think?).
Drake did say that he could go back to the Marines after his mission was over, so it makes sense a higher up like Sengoku can vouch for him

Higher bounty than former Sweet General Snack

Higher bounty than all of the Tobi Roppo

Defeated Brook, Chopper, and Pedro during the WCI arc

Defeated Carrot and Wanda during the Wano arc

Overshadows Sweet General Smoothie
In all seriousness, his siblings just need to show up and make this arc even more dire. I'd kill for a few chapters on them and their powers. Smoothie going to assist Big Mom, forcing Law to fend her off while Kid takes on Linlin alone?

Compote actually doing something? Snack doing something?

Sign me the fuck up.

Drake did say that he could go back to the Marines after his mission was over, so it makes sense a higher up like Sengoku can vouch for him
Oh yeah, you're right! I do remember him saying something like going back to the Marines comes later. I really hope there's more instore for Drake aside from this lackluster showing in Wano.

The fact that cp0 prior mission is to protect the tenryubito makes me think that we won't see them fight in wano at all. Oda will most likely make them fight against the revolution army in marijoa arc :zorothink: