News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido fought WB and Shanks as shown by manga and Mihawk is much below Top tier at YC level.
KAIDO IS THE STRONGEST LIVING CREATURE. GOOOOOOOOOOGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
kaido: i'm the strongest yonko but in this 20 years i don't fight agaisnt none top tier since oden (who isn't top tier like wb, roger, shanks or mihawk) because he was near to kill me:pepemy::pepemy::pepemy:
Post automatically merged:

KAIDO IS THE STRONGEST LIVING CREATURE. GOOOOOOOOOOGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING.

KAIDO IS THE STRONGEST LIVING CREATURE
Mihawk and shanks are human

Kaido fought WB and Shanks as shown by manga and Mihawk is much below Top tier at YC level.
Also Oda declaration is enough proof that Kaido is the World's Strongest. It is the others that must challenge Kaido to prove their strength.
Stop bullshiting, Mihawk by title is top 3 at the very least. Don’t be like that salty clown @Roronoa-sama and dont degrade yourself.

Roronoa-sama

Keep crying, keep crying you absolute clown. I bet it feels bad huh.

Butg keep crying and clowning yourself. He is confirmed Top 1 yet again, whereas all you have is your clowning.

Here, you forgot your wig and makeup
and why luffy is the first "top tier" than he fought since oden (20 years old)????:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:

kaido: i'm the strongest yonko but in this 20 years i don't fight agaisnt none top tier since oden (who isn't top tier like wb, roger, shanks or mihawk) because he was near to kill me:pepemy::pepemy::pepemy:

KAIDO IS THE STRONGEST LIVING CREATURE
Mihawk and shanks are human
Hey clown, Japanese title of WSC is Strongest living thing, Shanks and MI hawk are living things are they not. Hey, hey clown: Kaido was called the Strongest Pirate, Shanks and Mohawk are pirates are they not.

Good thing that titles are likely not universally acceptable.
So i guess Mohawks title doesn’t mean shit, good to know.
Its amazing the mental gymnastics people go through when it turns out that their favorite isnt the strongest in the verse.

and why luffy is the first "top tier" than he fought since oden (20 years old)????:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:
When was that said, and TDA said that translation is faulty.

What is fact is that Kaido was called the strongest, yet again, no ifs or buts about it.

Roronoa-sama

Hey clown, Japanese title of WSC is Strongest living thing, Shanks and MI hawk are living things are they not. Hey, hey clown: Kaido was called the Strongest Pirate, Shanks and Mohawk are pirates are they not.

ok but answer kaido who defeated in this 20 years?
because garp and roger defeated xebec

mihawk fought agaisnt shanks 20 years (the same than kaido agaisnt ode the last top tier who has fought him) and he made black sword
You didnt answer me who did Mihawk defeat to get his title.

How strong is Dragon?
I think he’s right below Kaido, the second strongest.
:zorothink:
Imo its Kaido then Mihawk>Shanks, after that its BM and Akainu and you can have Dragon there. Though BB will soon overtake them all.

Why the Kaido downplay?
ZKK will be even greater if it happens
:steef:
Because he isnt their favorite character and he is the strongest therefore they must try to downplay him however they can so that their favorite can have grounds for being stronger even though the Manga and Authors intent on Kaido is clear.

So i guess Mohawks title doesn’t mean shit, good to know.
Its amazing the mental gymnastics people go through when it turns out that their favorite isnt the strongest in the verse.

When was that said, and TDA said that translation is faulty.

What is fact is that Kaido was called the strongest, yet again, no ifs or buts about it.
Who cares what TDA said lol. He’s no more skilled in Japanese than the rest of us.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

For people who are still confused about what the WSC is:

Oda used the word 'Saikyō Seibutsu (最強 生物): which translated as The Strongest Biological Being / The Strongest Creature Among All Beings. Seibutsu includes all living things in the world, including humans. The reason why free manga sites misspell Kaido's title is because the English word "Creature" has plural meanings, but in the original scan there is no ambiguity because the word 'Seibutsu' is the one being used.

You can do a quick research on what Seibutsu mean:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/せいぶつ#Japanese
living thing, life, organism, creature .

https://www.kanjijapanese.com/en/dictionary-japanese-english/seibutsu
seibutsu creature 2. seibutsu living things.

Any living being on planet earth is weaker than KAIDO by definition.​