News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Trolling aside, what went down between Shanks and Kaido? Why did Shanks show up to Marineford and not Kaido? The answer doesn't have to be "Shanks fucked up Kaido and made him cry."
This is just my theory but maybe Shanks knew that Whitebeard planned to die at Marineford so when he intercepted Kaido and King he told him what Whitebeard was planning to do and since Kaido is a man who believes "Death completes a person" and his own wish is to have a grand death, so out of respect he turned back and let Whitebeard have his moment. I dunno its a silly theory 😅

S

Sasaki Kojirō

This is just my theory but maybe Shanks knew that Whitebeard planned to die at Marineford so when he intercepted Kaido and King he told him what Whitebeard was planning to do and since Kaido is a man who believes "Death completes a person" and his own wish is to have a grand death, so out of respect he turned back and let Whitebeard have his moment. I dunno its a silly theory 😅
Good theory, sometimes kaido just didn't want WB to be ridiculed by the marines and Shanks promised not to let that happen.

Trolling aside, what went down between Shanks and Kaido? Why did Shanks show up to Marineford and not Kaido? The answer doesn't have to be "Shanks fucked up Kaido and made him cry."
All Yonko are about equal, hence the deadlock.

Just because Kaido is stronger than Shanks Doesnt mean he can win easily, its an extreme diff fight against Shanks alone.

So even if Kaido was there with his whole crew, the fight would last days and then his crew would be too banged up ( or he would’ve even lose as i think RHP crew> BP) to go to MF , and the war would be over by then already.

So there was no point.

And if they fought anyways, he would open himself up for an attack from BB or BM or Marines.

Its a lose lose situation all around.
Some reasons i find that make sense.