News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Tenguyama is 95% Sukiyaki, and Oda could have revealed it before
This Delay implies that he will return as Shogun so that Momonosuke can join Luffy's Crew

Someone who is 28 Year Old but have a Kid's Personality would definitely fit the Crew's Atmosphere
Not to mention that there are like 5 Color Spreads where Straw Hats are hanging out with an Eastern Dragon

He might join as Crew's Apprentice, where he will be Trained by Zoro mostly but also learns from Luffy a lot

He might join as Crew's Apprentice, where he will be Trained by Zoro mostly but also learns from Luffy a lot
There are too many SH already. Characters like Robin dint get any focus or development and just chilling in the background. And you guys want + 3 members after this arc. :tchpepe:
And why all these samurais risk their lifes for a little shit who decided to join some pirate crew instead of accepting his responsibility as a new shogun. Wano in ruins. He must learn alot of things and swordmanship not at the top of that list.

There are too many SH already. Characters like Robin dint get any focus or development and just chilling in the background. And you guys want + 3 members after this arc. :tchpepe:
And why all these samurais risk their lifes for a little shit who decided to join some pirate crew instead of accepting his responsibility as a new shogun. Wano in ruins. He must learn alot of things and swordmanship not at the top of that list.
I didn't say i "Want" more Straw Hats
I'm just saying that if Oda decided to keep Sukiyaki Alive, then he might be preparing to let Momo leave Wano
Cuz if he wanted to make Momo Shogun, then no need to keep Sukiyaki Alive & just make Tengu a Separate Character who is just a Swordsmith from Kuri

PS: I don't believe Yamato will Join the Crew

Yeah,but the thing that put me off in the first place is still there.
However, when it comes to the Kurozumi plotline ,I simply can't see how they would let Sukiyaki somehow live and prosper ,instead of making sure he is dead, considering he is the one that supposedly fucked Orochi over,by being born,yet we never saw Sukiyaki's dead body,but this flashback OP and there are more deaths ..
Why would Orochi not make sure Shukiyaki is dead? The Old hag made him believe it was Shukiyaki fault he was not the shogun. Ruining Orochi's ruthleness damages the story just for the sake of having Shukiyaki be alive...

Well there is this panel that can hint in him doing something else to him,but is shit tbh.

Him using a psedonym about Kitetsu and all Kitetsus being made from the Kozuki family makes sense,if you consider that Oda initially planned the Family Name to be Kogetsu and not Kozuki.