News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Okay I’m here now.

Yes, many things changed. Characters change, their allegiance change going from side to side not to mention characters evolving and having more depth as the story progressed that a 20 year old info book can be considered important. And who are you referring to “guys like you” I don’t give a fuck who is stronger between the two. Be it Mihawk or Shanks that’s the least of my care. You so fixated by power level to the point of bringing it up in a question that had nothing to do with it.
When I say guys like you I mean people who use the exact same argument you used "that's outdated".

I would agree that things change, if we weren't talking about One Piece. There is no character development in One Piece. Take Meruem from Hunter Hunter as an example, he alone has more development than all One Piece characters put together, and what he did was just think about the consequences of his actions. Look at Luffy, he's been running around recklessly like an idiot since the beginning, and he'll keep going because that's what Oda likes.

The Databook is old and may have information that is no longer consistent, but I bet that if there is, it's about 1% of everything there. There is information and curiosities about the characters that may be of interest to those who have never seen them, I myself was looking for these databooks for months, now that I've found them I'm going to share them and make it easier for other people who might also be interested in them.

Is this one new?

Where can we get it translated?
It's not new, it's from 2012, but it's the last databook that came out. As of 2018, vivre cards began to be launched on a collectible theme that replaced much of the content in databooks. Maybe just one more at the end of One Piece with other drafts of what we're seeing now.

Translation is a problem. Specific pages that I'm interested in, I extract the kanji to translate with programs, but translating everything is not feasible. At best someone who knows Japanese can read everything and share what they find interesting.

It's not new, it's from 2012, but it's the last databook that came out. As of 2018, vivre cards began to be launched on a collectible theme that replaced much of the content in databooks. Maybe just one more at the end of One Piece with other drafts of what we're seeing now.

Translation is a problem. Specific pages that I'm interested in, I extract the kanji to translate with programs, but translating everything is not feasible. At best someone who knows Japanese can read everything and share what they find interesting.
:shocking: There are characters who I never saw before, or at least I can't remember, so I am very interested about them.

Does anyone have a link to some of the newer Vivre Cards in high quality? Scans and not photos, if that makes sense.
Looking for some of the Wano cards, like the Roger/Scabbards/Wano Strawhat/Beast Pirate Packs