News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

This databook is titled "Vivre Card - One Piece Visual Dictionary"

- Oda and Shueisha staff have been discussing publishing this new Databook/Fanbook for "10 years".
-Editor Naito confirmed that all Cards in this Fan Book were Supervised by Oda.
- It will be a completely new type and different book from other Databook/Fanbook.
- Naito (One Piece editor) says this Databook/Fanbook is "never-ending".

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I can’t wait for Oda to present us a databook filled with information we knew already, only for everyone to act as if we’ve been presented with brand new information, and repeatedly reference said databook in debates as if any new information was given to us.

I’ll make a prediction: the new databook will day something like “Zoro and Luffy are close in strength!”

Fandom: :noo:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I can’t wait for Oda to present us a databook filled with information we knew already, only for everyone to act as if we’ve been presented with brand new information, and repeatedly reference said databook in debates as if any new information was given to us.

I’ll make a prediction: the new databook will day something like “Zoro and Luffy are close in strength!”

Fandom: :noo:
Shanks sword skill is only second to mihawk.

Clowns - but hows his jujitsu ?

P

PeperLevi

Was said that Databook Vivre Card is never-ending.
I know why.
Because will give the answers for every possible question of every possible subject matter about One Piece.
How? I know too.
All the cards released so far were "Character Cards",but characters aren't the only subject matter in One Piece. There also the contents:The universe of history,character personality,character skills,universe geography,power levels...
And what composes all those things in history are the comics's frames. In each frame,always there is endlessly more content and meaning than we readers can realize,but Oda know all this.
Not coincidentally,the cards so far gived us hidden contents of characters by showing comics's scenes explaining with words what's behind them.
So,the Databook Vivre Card it's about explain the hidden content of every One Piece's comic frame. They'll come just like the Booster Packs,divides in groups by their content:universe of history,character personality,universe geography...
Like this,everyone not only will enjoy the content One Piece produce to the maximum but also understand him to the maximum.
How more cards be released, more variety of new binders Oda will need make to we organize the Databook.