News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
See, you even need to interpret it in a way. “Bone” as if it’s a consolatory prize. It was a set up for Drake stabbing him, not Oda giving him a participation trophy. It’s only your perception that’s seeing it that way
Does it matter? Apoo wasn't defeated.

You know what, if that little statement which was given to Drake post defeat makes you this happy, who am I to shit on your parade. Have fun with it lmao.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Does it matter? Apoo wasn't defeated.

You know what, if that little statement which was given to Drake post defeat makes you this happy, who am I to shit on your parade. Have fun with it lmao.
No, Apoo ran away and has been portrayed as lesser than Drake when he was afreared of Drake in previous chapters with back up.

Then you have to invent reasoning as to why Mr. go’s statement about drake is also about Apoo or how suddenly it’s not valid or some shit?

it’s unfounded in any reasonable manga interpretation lmao, you need to be reading this shit with drunk goggles to see it that way

Fine bet your account sanji fights greenbull eos
You think I'm gonna fall for your bait attempts only because you don't have the arguments to defend your opinion?

You always use the "bet your account" tactic whenever you want to escape an argument knowing full well the answer will come in a couple years and all this will be forgotten by then.

How about we do this now. Pull up your arguments, why doesn't Sanji fight GB, I'll wait. 😂

The only way you run now is by admitting you have no point.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
No, Apoo ran away and has been portrayed as lesser than Drake when he was afreared of Drake in previous chapters with back up.

Then you have to invent reasoning as to why Mr. go’s statement about drake is also about Apoo or how suddenly it’s not valid or some shit?

it’s unfounded in any reasonable manga interpretation lmao, you need to be reading this shit with drunk goggles to see it that way
Apoo and Drake in the absolute worst case were portrayed comparable throughout Onigashima.

Drake failed to put him down in a 2v1, but Apoo also showed hesitation going up against Drake later in a 1v1.

So it's more likely Drake would beat Apoo with full intel. But Drake already failed to put Apoo down in a 2v1 earlier. Apoo ends up with the better on panel feats.

I value Apoo's feats more. Despite not being an ancient zoan he arguably has better endurance than Drake. He could temporarily knock out Luffy, put Zoro on his knees, cut up Kidd, tagged Mr.Go and had him on his ass. Wtf did Drake or could Drake do? He can't replicate most of that.

In most situations Apoo is just stronger/the better asset. Drake has one thing going for him being durability/endurance, and Apoo is arguably beating him in that category too.

Jokes on you. I still have Lucci > Mr.Go
:myman:
Someone pointed it its like that mistranslation in kuzan s reveal " as the strongest man in navy" shit
Mr go has "the most powerfull inteligcene agency grup cp0" basically the admirals and cp0 are the peak of wg and navy