News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Took a TB to the head and a clean Boro Breath.
1.) Kaido's TB grazed Luffy.
2.) You think a single Borobreath would leave Luffy to such a state in which he was barely standing on his legs? Plus, after 10 minutes, he effectively continued the fight.

And he continued fighting in both your counter examples, he didnt just pass out for 3 days after one more attack like Dressrosa.
Sure if we ignore the fact that Doflamingo's Flap Threads pierced holes in Luffy's body like a piece of cheese.

Pure excuses, he only dominated the fight cuz Boundman could never reach him.
It's not Katakuri's fault Bound Man was too slow to hit him; dude was just using his Haki after all.

Furthermore, both characters played the same game with awakened techniques but unlike Doflamingo, who was throwing entire strings worth of towns at Bound Man to keep him at bay, Katakuri was using few floating donut arms and owned Bound Man.

Two situations and one particular character performed so much better.
Plus, Luffy found a way and broke through Doflamingo's defence and dealt a critical hit at Doflamingo which drastically injured him to such levels that he was wobbling in pain afterwards.

You brought up Katakuri into this discussion but it only backfired. You should have brought up Cracker because I'd have agreed with you then.

Took a TB to the head and a clean Boro Breath.

And he continued fighting in both your counter examples, he didnt just pass out for 3 days after one more attack like Dressrosa.

Pure excuses, he only dominated the fight cuz Boundman could never reach him.
In terms of raw power, Boundman > Katakuri too. 🤷‍♂️
Lucci vs Donquixote Doflamingo?

So how can you say boundman was stronger when mf alread lost when he ran out?
Ur dumb? That means doflamingo s durability and stamina is on another level
A stronger fighter isnt just speed and ap
I'm talking about the mode in particular. Of course DR Luffy is weaker than Doflamingo in general but if we mainly judge their feats within the timeframe, there is no argument of Doflamingo > Bound Man. Mf, he wasn't even dominating the fight. He was essentially doing the same thing like Cracker: Spamming as many threads as possible to weaken Bound Man's stamina or stalling time because - this is actually a crucial part - Doflamingo was AWARE OF BOUND MAN'S TIMELIMIT. Katakuri gave NO FUCKS TO IT. He just saw the immediate future of Luffy running out of Bound Man, then told him, after beating the shit outta Bound Man, "Yo man, your mode is running out. You alright?"
How do you even reach to such conclusions? Then you have the audacity to ask whether I'm dumb or not lol?
Yep, and Katakuri effectively proved that.

I'm talking about the mode in particular. Of course DR Luffy is weaker than Doflamingo in general but if we mainly judge their feats within the timeframe, there is no argument of Doflamingo > Bound Man. Mf, he wasn't even dominating the fight. He was essentially doing the same thing like Cracker: Spamming as many threads as possible to weaken Bound Man's stamina or stalling time because - this is actually a crucial part - Doflamingo was AWARE OF BOUND MAN'S TIMELIMIT. Katakuri gave NO FUCKS TO IT. He just saw the immediate future of Luffy running out of Bound Man, then told him, after beating the shit outta Bound Man, "Yo man, your mode is running out. You alright?"
How do you even reach to such conclusions? Then you have the audacity to ask whether I'm dumb or not lol?
Yep, and Katakuri effectively proved that.
Dumbo
He wasnt dominating bcs he has his organs busted by law
On top of focusing on stiching them
Doffy was doing multi tasking
He was beyond nerfed

Sentinel tried to say Kaidou could kill Lucci easily, he lost his mind.
Nah bro, it's there to put the "Lucci~Kizaru" posters on their place. He was never more than a strong high tier who is an annoyance to top tiers at best.

Plus, it's Mr. Go hype so I'm definitely gonna use it lol.

Boundman still 1 shots Queen btw. Queen will take a lot of damage and no way in hell he won't get 1 shot from the first Kong Organ when hakiless Big Mom slam knocked him out:jordanmf: