General & Others One Piece voted as the best manga of all time in a Japanese survey consisting of 150 000 people

Do you agree with the list?

• Total voters
Title is pretty clear. But what's your opinion about it? As well as the rest of the list.

https://www.tvfandomlounge.com/2022...anga-of-all-time-one-piece-demon-slayer-more/

TV Asahi asked 150,000 Japanese citizens the question “What is the Best Manga Ever Published?” last year, and today we are taking a look at their list for the Top 100 Best Manga of All Time according to the responses from the Japanese Audience as it offers a great outlook into the choices and picks from various demographics and generations. It should be noted that one person could vote for multiple mangas in this survey.
Only one thing to do after reading that "list":

This must be what the Manga equivalent of "IMDB Top 250 Films" looks like. :gokulaugh:

Fullmetal Alchemist not in the Top 1? :nicagesmile:

Rent-a-Girlfriend is there, but Monster is not even on the list, let alone Top 3? :kaidowhat:

The Quintessential Quintuplets above Kaguya-sama? :strawhatock:

Spy x Family, Record of Ragnarok, and Ichi the Killer are nowhere to be seen while Fairy Tail somehow made it? :halt:

The Prince of Tennis above Card Captor Sakura? :tchpepe:

What the fuck kind of list is this? :risitameh:

:ohreally:
Don't tell me i haven't read good stuff when you call Onepiece the epictome of beauty. Like seriously dude.

Just a straight question, have you read half of stuff i mentioned in my list?
Ravages of Time? Monster?

I can name whole lot of Good Reads you haven't heard name about so lets not make comment about others whom you have no knowledge and information about. Keep it to discussion at hand like a mature person would.
Yes i read all of them , you mf , don’t try to act to normal , you are a hater and you know that , don’t say better , say i liked them more , whatever the series you are a fanboy of , i can understand why you hate one piece , so stfu

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Don't take my word for it. Still check it out lol, but don't expect much. You could probs skip bits and miss absolutely nothing of value. Watching episode 27-58. Then 76-136.

Whoever did the PR for that series has done a legendary job lmao.
Aye aye.

:cheers:Glad you enjoyed. Ufo went absolutely ham.
Yeah it was beautiful. Uzui is my favourite Hashira so I enjoyed it even more.

@Light D Lamperouge
If you do watch Hunter x Hunter 2011, do not start the manga after you finish the anime.
The manga is always on hiatus and will probably never finish.:josad:
Lmao. I heard all the Hiatus x Hiatus jokes and that's one of the reasons why I haven't started it earlier.

Anime further supports its strengths and makes it weaknesses even more obvious, since the walls of narration togashi put in the manga after yorknew is of course spoken by a narrator in the anime, and that can take a lot of time in a particular episode.

Imagine you are in a fight scene and then a 2 min narration starts that explains everything the combatants are supposed to feel and think to the utmost detail which is incredibly pretentious.
Well I'll have to get back to this after I've seen it in effect, but I can imagine how tedious it can be.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Only one thing to do after reading that "list":

This must be what the Manga equivalent of "IMDB Top 250 Films" looks like. :gokulaugh:

Fullmetal Alchemist not in the Top 1? :nicagesmile:

Rent-a-Girlfriend is there, but Monster is not even on the list, let alone Top 3? :kaidowhat:

The Quintessential Quintuplets above Kaguya-sama? :strawhatock:

Spy x Family, Record of Ragnarok, and Ichi the Killer are nowhere to be seen while Fairy Tail somehow made it? :halt:

The Prince of Tennis above Card Captor Sakura? :tchpepe:

What the fuck kind of list is this? :risitameh:
Yeah I think no Monster and Death Note makes this list awful lmao.

B

Ballel

Title is pretty clear. But what's your opinion about it? As well as the rest of the list.

https://www.tvfandomlounge.com/2022...anga-of-all-time-one-piece-demon-slayer-more/

TV Asahi asked 150,000 Japanese citizens the question “What is the Best Manga Ever Published?” last year, and today we are taking a look at their list for the Top 100 Best Manga of All Time according to the responses from the Japanese Audience as it offers a great outlook into the choices and picks from various demographics and generations. It should be noted that one person could vote for multiple mangas in this survey.
Where is Vagabond?????????? :kaidowhat: :snoopy::luffywat:
I love one piece, not sure its the best manga tho.
And Golden Kamuy at 40. :luffywat: Golden Kamuy>>Kingdom

Yes i read all of them , you mf , don’t try to act to normal , you are a hater and you know that , don’t say better , say i liked them more , whatever the series you are a fanboy of , i can understand why you hate one piece , so stfu
I will say whatever i like, what you gonna do about it? Gonna cry?
Get back to school,, actually go to kindergarten if they still accept a grown up buffoon like you because that's what Onepiece is targeted at, kids.

B

Ballel

Dude lol , you can hate one piece as you wish , but saying they are better is just a joke , not a good one , one piece is one of the deepest and most beautiful pieces of literature, if you are putting things like naruto, mha , haikyuu , kuroku in the same line with one piece , them you never read a book ,you are just a surface level reader who seeks enjoyment and ignore writing and nuance , you can’t analyze fiction past a surface level
I absolutely dislike when people claim a series is 'deep' but actually it is just dark, destructive and negative.
People who downplay One Piece and call it a dumb cartoon fail to see one piece's depth for this reason.

I'm not an Oda cocksucker and criticize his writing enough.
But people who do not even try to see beyond the surface because one.piece does not look ''grown up'' enough honestly amaze me.

I will say whatever i like, what you gonna do about it? Gonna cry?
Get back to school,, actually go to kindergarten if they still accept a grown up buffoon like you because that's what Onepiece is targeted at, kids.
What i can do to you ? You are just embarrassing yourself , it is for the sake of you lol

targeted at kids , hmmm , this is interesting, considering that you didn’t understand anything past the surface level of the series , this makes your intelligence lower than kids , isn’t this a bad thing ?

One piece is a deep and complex political manga , it will be treated as a masterpiece of literature for ever . Your opinion doesn’t matter

Do you want to know who is the real kids ? The guy who spent 3 years of his life in a forum of a certain anime to hate on it , isn’t this funny , i won’t ask you about your age , because it is clearly 17 or something, grow up
Post automatically merged:

I absolutely dislike when people claim a series is 'deep' but actually it is just dark, destructive and negative.
People who downplay One Piece and call it a dumb cartoon fail to see one piece's depth for this reason.

I'm not an Oda cocksucker and criticize his writing enough.
But people who do not even try to see beyond the surface because one.piece does not look ''grown up'' enough honestly amaze me.
The goofy art style is a great artistic way and contrast to express depth ,

no offense but I don’t think teenagers can overlook it , teenagers only wants cool looking dudes doing cool looking things

What i can do to you ? You are just embarrassing yourself , it is for the sake of you lol

targeted at kids , hmmm , this is interesting, considering that you didn’t understand anything past the surface level of the series , this makes your intelligence lower than kids , isn’t this a bad thing ?

One piece is a deep and complex political manga , it will be treated as a masterpiece of literature for ever . Your opinion doesn’t matter

Do you want to know who is the real kids ? The guy who spent 3 years of his life in a forum of a certain anime to hate on it , isn’t this funny , i won’t ask you about your age , because it is clearly 17 or something, grow up
You finally found some manners to speak without curses,, see just the name of kindergarten helped you. Imagine some time there would do wonders to you.

No I'm 9 thankyou for thinking i am 17,,

If my opinion doesn't matter why not move on buddy,, cursing and making personal remarks because i don't agree with your opinion on an anime forum is far from any maturity.

When it comes to story building and the adventure perspective OP sounds the most solid manga series of all times to me.

We haven't seen what Togashi has in store for us however.

You finally found some manners to speak without curses,, see just the name of kindergarten helped you. Imagine some time there would do wonders to you.

No I'm 9 thankyou for thinking i am 17,,

If my opinion doesn't matter why not move on buddy,, cursing and making personal remarks because i don't agree with your opinion on an anime forum is far from any maturity.
This is delusion not opinion

anyway, when a person spend 3 years in a forum of an anime that he hates just to hate on this anime everyday , this means that you have no life , you even reached the 550 mil level .

this is what makes me surprised from this forum , it is a thing that you can never imagine normal people doing , so these people are either bunch of maniacs who don’t have a life or a group of kids , i prefer the latter , because otherwise it will be scary

You still talking about Demon Slayer or about One Piece now?
:pepebusi:
Are you joking ? One piece uses the sad backstories to show us how the cruel world developed these characters, the fact that doffy has one of the most mentally tragic backstories in all manga , but the story never forces you to sympathize,

while in demon slayer, we see the flashback just to sympathize with the demon , it doesn’t add any complexity to the characters or the story, explaining the most basic things is really ridiculous , but this is the case in this forum

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Do people understand that the list just computes how many people mentioned One Piece on their answers where they could say more than 1 option?

The list is not about "33000 people said One Piece is the best manga ever". It's "33000 people think One Piece is among the best mangas ever".

You can say that you don't like "Batman", but saying that "Batman" isn't one of the most well known and successful super heroes ever created is just plain stupidity. Still doesn't mean you have to consider it "the best" or whatever. Same thing applies here.

Y'all should chill and stop getting triggered because some random list isn't exactly how you want it to be.
:pepestop: