General & Others One Piece voted as the best manga of all time in a Japanese survey consisting of 150 000 people

Do you agree with the list?

• Total voters

AL sama

Red Haired
i said the last third of the show , and iam pretty sure that many will agree with me
DN is one of my favorites

but he is being hypocrite when preaching others about subjectivity then saying definitely
the latter end of DN went downhill yes but its still above KNY

KNY is massively overrated cause of the anime's mind blowing animation

the story itself is generic and the characters are plain shounen type characters

the latter end of DN went downhill yes but its still above KNY

KNY is massively overrated cause of the anime's mind blowing animation

the story itself is generic and the characters are plain shounen type characters
Maybe iam exaggerating, I really hate KNY , I can’t even enjoy the animation because of the weak plot

65. Fairy Tail
91. Berserk

Popularity =/= quality. I don’t understand why people still don’t get this.
Post automatically merged:

No Vagabond.
It does mot make sense in reality unless all art is subjective.

I mean berserk is very famous in Japan. Japan is famous for manga and anime. None world compare to Japan when compare to anime/manga popular. Korea Like second one, I guess.

If berserk is like 5 . And fairy tail is 91. Someone can counter your popular =/= quality argument.

USA is famous for world police , superheroes comics-not popliar as anime in world. Heck American comics are rarely popular nowdays , it is movies make superheroes comic popular .

There are people who genuine dislike elder scroll games, does it mean it is literally impossible to exists in real life even they play it ?

150k is huge sample compare to studies sample.

lots of people view different than you.

Edit: yes you can have opinion on different media as you want

Edited: There are people who disagree elder rings as best game even they play it. It is subjective opinion.

Last edited:
I enjoy KNY for what it is but that's about it

can you really deny that its massively overrated??
It's not overrated at least not to me.

And you can you really deny the amount of hate it gets just because of how popular it is?

A lot of people hate on the series just because it's popular and also because the series is above one of their favorites.

This isn't just Demon Slayer, MHA was also in a similar position. Once MHA became really popular, more people started to hate on the series and started to call it overrated.

I don't think Demon Slayer deserves all the hate, and as for the whole thing about it being overrated well that is just based on opinions.

AL sama

Red Haired
It's not overrated at least not to me.
since its your own "opinion" then I won't argue but yes I do believe its massively overrated
And you can you really deny the amount of hate it gets just because of how popular it is?

A lot of people hate on the series just because it's popular and also because the series is above one of their favorites.

This isn't just Demon Slayer, MHA was also in a similar position. Once MHA became really popular, more people started to hate on the series and started to call it overrated.

I don't think Demon Slayer deserves all the hate, and as for the whole thing about it being overrated well that is just based on opinions.
I understand why people hate its plot and characters I do think that much is justified as the story and characters are pretty generically done

however it gets more hate then it deserves due to it being overrated

AL sama

Red Haired
Demonslayers is great.I dont know the Manga but the Anime shits on One Piss so hard
animation wise its mind blowing but story wise its not

also people will latch onto me for saying this but one piece is pretty average and no way near the top that's out there

Votes don't matter, they are subjected to quantity rather than quality of voting most of the time.

An expert eye is aware of the strenghts and weaknesses this series entails. :josad:

Nice list, great anime listed, hard to make a list where our opinions are in, so many people still like Naruto and even though is has been almost 10 years since it ended, it is in number 7, wow.

Am I the only one that feel that demon slayer having a great animation is a good thing and not something that should cause it to be downgraded. Like animation should also be important in the rating of an anime like you don’t see people saying marvel is carried by its vfx.

Am I the only one that feel that demon slayer having a great animation is a good thing and not something that should cause it to be downgraded. Like animation should also be important in the rating of an anime like you don’t see people saying marvel is carried by its vfx.
What does the god like animation of the anime have to do with the manga?