[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Flower is the best lynch today.

I'm actually shocked by the lengths and extremes she's going to this game. Make no mistake - she believes none of what she's proposing.

I think at this stage she's better out of it than it in, simply out she's an extra scum player even if she is town. And there is a danger here where she can lean into this as scum and get a free pass, I think all things being equal we need to cut that off root and stem.
You understand that if she flips town you're going to share some minor accountability in this, yes?

I mean I agree objectively she's more detrimental to town unless she cools her head and doesn't start calling players pieces of shit and personalizing things yet again

In no way are you confirmed town so that part of your point is moot for me

Zemmi

GodMommie
not a good lynch then from your POV

I don't like the whole "town is a best lynch because they're gonna hurt town even if they're town" angle
If you play enough games you will learn sometimes that is the best lynch for town :milaugh:I have seen so many players cost the town the entire game.

I don't agree with lynching Flower though.

You understand that if she flips town you're going to share some minor accountability in this, yes?

I mean I agree objectively she's more detrimental to town unless she cools her head and doesn't start calling players pieces of shit and personalizing things yet again

In no way are you confirmed town so that part of your point is moot for me
your voting her to.

Know what fuck it. Whine all you want, I trust Yoho less.

Vote Ratchet win
Current Vote Count

Flower: Ratchet > Flower > Yoho
Reloaded: Yoho
Lord Melkor: Yoho > Ratchet > Red Night
Worst: Lord Melkor > Zemmi > Zemmi
Ratchet: Lord Melkor > Flower
RippedCal: Flower
Kiku: Ratchet >
Dr. Watson: Flower
Udell: Flower
MangoSenpai: Zemmi > Red Night

Flower: 4
Yoho: 2
Red Night: 2
Zemmi: 1

With 17 players alive it takes 9 votes for majority.

Duel Vote Count

Ratchet: Ratchet
Worst: Ratchet
Flower: Yoho
Yoho:Yoho
Jaguark101: Ratchet
Reloaded: Yoho > Ratchet
RippedCal: Ratchet
Red Night: Ratchet
Udell: Yoho
Dr.Watson: Ratchet
MangoSenpai: Ratchet

Ratchet: 8
Yoho: 4

Can someone else weigh in on this please because this looks completely fake from Reloaded.

Ratchet is clearly the consensus to win the duel yet he's acting like he's going against the grain and pulling off a big brain play lol

Status
Not open for further replies.