[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him completely ignoring Ratchet who was also firmly Ultra‘s sus and going after me who is smaller fry is a huge flag even. With Ratchet not being Mafia it could be he was just afraid of going after him and picked an easier push instead. As Town he has no issues going after the stronger players.
When have I had an issue going for stronger players as scum?

You'd have to pull that up, and you're not exactly the most unbiased actor when it comes to this topic, so you'll have to sell me on that one.
It‘s his focus. As Town he focuses on the strong players first. Does it make sense for him to completely ignore Ultra suspecting Ratchet and going for me instead? Don‘t think so.

It‘s his focus. As Town he focuses on the strong players first. Does it make sense for him to completely ignore Ultra suspecting Ratchet and going for me instead? Don‘t think so.
Ultra was suspecting you as well, he said you were temping him to vote you half way through the ekko wagon and had you scum for large parts of the phase.

There is no reason for Ratchet not to cut ekko loose in that situation, the only thing it would ever do is make him look bad

What difference does it make if he claimed SK.

That doesn't reflect your alignment in the slightest?
Vote Lynch Cal.

Yeah bye. Can‘t be this dense.

He clearly showed Anti Town behaviour which me and later Ultra noticed and you ignored. You don‘t get cred for the Ekko lynch either as you‘re a dirty busser.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Vote Lynch Cal.

He clearly showed Anti Town behaviour which me and later Ultra noticed and you ignored. You don‘t get cred for the Ekko lynch either as you‘re a dirty busser.
I hate to be in Cal's defense here, but how can you spot anti-town behavior from an uninformed Serial Killer who has no qualms whatsoever lynching scum?

Vote Lynch Cal.

You're trying to clear yourself from being scum for sussing a serial killer you weirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.