[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm, have you considered being less passive agressive?

So if scum BG is protecting LM, then?? my case is further proven?

Idk why you are taking this tone with me, it is really unpleasant.
I just don‘t see why there has to be a dichotomy here. Shit like this caused the Nibel lynch.

Also who claims Bus Driver? Naomi?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Uhm…ever considered Polar‘s just a scum BG and protecting Melkor?
Like I've repeatedly said that the likely case is that LM is BP.

Sure, I didn't consider that it was a doctor on him, but the point was still there.

Polar's thread play has been pretty okay, so they're in the Potential Black Sheep list.
I just don‘t see why there has to be a dichotomy here. Shit like this caused the Nibel lynch.

Also who claims Bus Driver? Naomi?
Yes..

If you read back like a few pages you'd have all the information right there.

Red Night didn't do anything to not warrant the lynch. I have been quite open ended about my connections and have asked repeatedly if there are considerations or information I've failed to acknowledge, and thus far nobody's had anything to say.

LM is only upset I'm on him mechanically instead of thread play.

Then you strongarm Pot instead.

Why the f do you want pot out over the jailor?!
Cuz he won‘t be a Jailor unless he‘s Town.

Looks like Naomi bus drove you with Zemmi, so he couldn’t have been the reason your action failed. He said his JK is just Block + Protect, too, so Zemmi would have been driven into the block instead of you.

From what I've read it's either lynch Melkor and someone attempt to kill pot tonight or lynch Pot and someone attempt to kill Melkor

Melkor has the bigger case against him so his lynch would strategically be the better lynch but imo either one would be a good option

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Cuz he won‘t be a Jailor unless he‘s Town.

Looks like Naomi bus drove you with Zemmi, so he couldn’t have been the reason your action failed. He said his JK is just Block + Protect, too, so Zemmi would have been driven into the block instead of you.
Hello?

How do you get to this conclusion?

Clearly it's Block > Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.