Status
Not open for further replies.
Got off early today so I can actually see day-end today

Is Saka still leading right now? He said he blocked Tac last NP right? If he flips town Prof or Tac could be a good Vig target.
Based mostly on everyone assuming last night's kill wasn't from the mafia.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
You, Flower, TAC and Saka could start a secondary wagon and I'm sure a few other people would also join as well. We have lots of people who aren't paying much attention and a mass tagging could work. I'm just curious why you guys haven't started ones yet.
they dont want to commit to any actual scum reads. Flower has only gone after TAC the last 2 cycles, D1 was only cause kek gave up and nothing more.

Sakaz idek where his vote is or who his true scum reads are?

Nat she cant stay committed to a scum read to save her life, and her reasonings are suboptimal for both her scum and town reads.

You, Flower, TAC and Saka could start a secondary wagon and I'm sure a few other people would also join as well. We have lots of people who aren't paying much attention and a mass tagging could work. I'm just curious why you guys haven't started ones yet.
You're all voting "outed" scum and not listening to much else. 11 votes is an insane majority and it can't be fixed with 30 min remaining.

TOWN SOLID
Kagu
Mitch

Melkor
Natalija
Watson

TOWN LEAN
Destroya
Pero
TAC

NULL
Muugen [moved down from town solid, far too confident and sure with themselves. Also lack of effort of reading game, when it suits them]
Flower
Mon
Rej
Sakaz

SLIGHT SCUM
PotGoblin
T-Pein
Ratchet [if Ratchet is mafia - Dr. Prof isn't though]

SCUM LEAN
Reload
Dr. Prof

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Stop making excuses when you as Katakuri, the key town leader, started the most aggressive wagon possible and forcibly pinged everyone to vote me or else they’ll be scrutinized. All that happened when I was away even after explicitly stating I didn’t have much time on me back them.
And what was the reason of the lynch? Two roleblockers can’t exist, so basically a fool‘s debate, can’t be fixed.

You played this one terribly and there was nothing to be done about it when a dozen guys were already on my back. I did contribute to the best of my ability today, maybe someone who can actually breakdown the game instead of blindly follow primitive claim nonsense can take the mantle now. Don’t make excuses for your blunder😂
i wont i own up to my fuck ups.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
One thing we can agree on. UWU played up to his inactive wolf meta and Rej has done nothing to help that out. I'd give Rej a quarter of D4 to do anything, but that's as far as my leash would go. I think he's a good vig slot.
what does that mean? UWU is a goner, there is nothing I have to make up to, this is a new slot

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
TOWN SOLID
Kagu
Mitch

Melkor
Natalija
Watson

TOWN LEAN
Destroya
Pero
TAC

NULL
Muugen [moved down from town solid, far too confident and sure with themselves. Also lack of effort of reading game, when it suits them]
Flower
Mon
Rej
Sakaz

SLIGHT SCUM
PotGoblin
T-Pein
Ratchet [if Ratchet is mafia - Dr. Prof isn't though]

SCUM LEAN
Reload
Dr. Prof
These reads are terrible by the way. How much am I supposed to give a pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.