Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it.... i can't open it
  • We see marines reactions
  • Akainu is pissed per usual
  • We see Doffy reacting to the news and discussing it with Magellan, he says "shall they go even to the higher place?"
  • Saturn goes to attack the den den mushi but ends up reaching mother flame which is kept in the tube like vegapunk brain.
  • Vegapunk make an hypothesis about the sea level rising to 1m due to earthquakes to make it seem like it's a natural disaster
  • We see Imu reacting in silent
  • Luffy attacks Topman in G5 again
  • He says he doesn't know much but starts talking about what he knows
  • He starts with Joyboy being the first pirate and he had powers like Sun God Nika from Elbaf
@RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion@doggo @Tyki_Mikk open the summaries thread

Last edited:
So the spoilers were true after all.
I think the more interesting detail is that Joyboy was the first pirate in history. But I thought the ancient kingdom was some highly advanced civilisation? There weren't any other pirates before? Maybe Joyboy was the first pirate king.

Well you have to think about this way:

After Punk Hazard, Luffy's main opponents were:
Doflamingo (CoC user),
Katakuri (CoC user),
Kaido (ACoC/CoC user),
5 Gorosei (all of them have CoC, if you count that as a fight).

Why should it change now when bigger players will appear? Now Luffy's gonna stop fighting other conquerors? Akainu is Fleet Admiral, he leads the navy, unlike Kuzan. Blackbeard is obvious. Heck, we don't even know if Luffy will fight Shanks as well. Who will be Luffy's opponent in Elbaf?
Because continuing the current trend just stagnates the manga. Luffys not just some Conqueror fighting other conquerors anymore. He’s mastered his haki, and hit his current peak.

Luffy doesn’t need to split the sky every fight now cause we’ve already seen him do it so there’s no point in having every fight involve CoC when there are just other abilities that would be better. Especially seeing how this is a saga that Oda has been planning before he even considered Haki as a power.

So....

- Nika likely was an Elbaf giant
- Joyboy was the first pirate
- Clearly Vegapunk' 2nd sin is the Mother Flame (first is researching the void century), since he predicts the world will sink by 1 meter soon

Im really starting to think that Elbaf is an actual character again, or someone (i.e. Loki), has a devil fruit like Nika that rivals it. I.e. Hito Hito no Mi Model Elbaf or something

Doflamingo and Magellan's conversation is interesting lol, I guess its just a joke about them sinking but ID being underwater anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.