Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This might be my favorite fight thus far in the entirety of OPM.

Pitting my favorite S Class hero in Darkshine vs the Bandwagon fan favorite and basically the main character Garou up against each other, with each character using their respective strengths against each other, is awesome to read.

And what’s maybe more impressive than that is that when the fight cuts away to Saitama and flashy, that scene was actually really entertaining instead of feeling like Skip-able filler lol, with Flashy expanding upon his Shinobi-like approach to fights before both characters resolve to defeat the Monster King (Lol), that shit was very funny for me.

A great chapter for me.

Bogard

You can't win
And what’s maybe more impressive than that is that when the fight cuts away to Saitama and flashy, that scene was actually really entertaining instead of feeling like Skip-able filler lol, with Flashy expanding upon his Shinobi-like approach to fights before both characters resolve to defeat the Monster King (Lol), that shit was very funny for me.
It seems that skip was used to hype Flashy flash while showing off both Darkshine's strength and Garou's improvement at the same time.

Flashy Flash's arrogance towards Saitama is funny though, thinking he is third-rate when he already killed the Monster King he is looking for lol, but when looking at Flashy flash's resume, it's not that bad either

- Easily eliminated 2 dragon level monsters(Hellfire flame and Gale Wind)
- Resurrected Phoenix Man who was toying with Child Emperor was wary about facing him
- Currently top4 hyped alongside Atomic Samurai, Tatsumaki, and King(whose strength rumor comes from Saitama) to have been able to swiftly beat up Garou, well before his "improvement" at least

At least it implies he isn't just arrogant, but i wonder where this will lead him up to since he is looking for Monster King, not knowing Saitama already killed him :yearight:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It seems that skip was used to hype Flashy flash while showing off both Darkshine's strength and Garou's improvement at the same time.

Flashy Flash's arrogance towards Saitama is funny though, thinking he is third-rate when he already killed the Monster King he is looking for lol, but when looking at Flashy flash's resume, it's not that bad either

- Easily eliminated 2 dragon level monsters(Hellfire flame and Gale Wind)
- Resurrected Phoenix Man who was toying with Child Emperor was wary about facing him
- Currently top4 hyped alongside Atomic Samurai, Tatsumaki, and King(whose strength rumor comes from Saitama) to have been able to swiftly beat up Garou, well before his "improvement" at least

At least it implies he isn't just arrogant, but i wonder where this will lead him up to since he is looking for Monster King, not knowing Saitama already killed him :yearight:
I’ve been following the developments in the webcomic lately and while I won’t spoil anything, all I’ll say is that these interactions between Saitama and flashy seem to be the beginnings of Flashy becoming a far more relevant character than he has been previously.

As for his power level, in Thirsty Gen discussions the OPM crowd seems to be under the consensus that he is a Top 5 hero power-wise, only beneath Blast, Tatsu, Metal Knight, and Bang (even though @ZenZu would disagree with that last one lol.)

But yeah, the two dragons that flash solo’d were far from weak dragons. Lol

I’ve been following the developments in the webcomic lately and while I won’t spoil anything, all I’ll say is that these interactions between Saitama and flashy seem to be the beginnings of Flashy becoming a far more relevant character than he has been previously.

As for his power level, in Thirsty Gen discussions the OPM crowd seems to be under the consensus that he is a Top 5 hero power-wise, only beneath Blast, Tatsu, Metal Knight, and Bang (even though @ZenZu would disagree with that last one lol.)

I'd like to disagree as well on Bang being stronger than flashy flash. In his prime maybe he would have had a chance, but flashy flash has been one of the most impressive class S hero. Especially in term of speed and reactivity.
I agree with what you said about his character becoming more relevant, I hope he'll have more interactions with saitama. It might make him even faster and stronger.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I'd like to disagree as well on Bang being stronger than flashy flash. In his prime maybe he would have had a chance, but flashy flash has been one of the most impressive class S hero. Especially in term of speed and reactivity.
I agree with what you said about his character becoming more relevant, I hope he'll have more interactions with saitama. It might make him even faster and stronger.
To explain why Bang is > Flashy would require going into webcomic spoiler territory so I’ll refrain from doing that for now lol.

But just look at what Darkshine said about Bang here, that Bang beat him down in the past (even though he took no damage), and most agree that in terms of overall threat level, Flashy >= Darkshine with Darkshine himself seemingly considering Bang above him in ability.

To explain why Bang is > Flashy would require going into webcomic spoiler territory so I’ll refrain from doing that for now lol.

But just look at what Darkshine said about Bang here, that Bang beat him down in the past (even though he took no damage), and most agree that in terms of overall threat level, Flashy >= Darkshine with Darkshine himself seemingly considering Bang above him in ability.
I read the webcomic too. I don't see current bang being able to keep up with flashy flash.
I can be wrong though. Power levels in OPM is shifting sides a lot.

Where do you read webcomics from??? Also, yes Flashy's relation with Saitama is going to get very interesting, but it's a bit sad how Darkshine is going to get a lot less relavent acc. to webcomics..
Post automatically merged:

As the series progresses you'll get to see why Bang is no. 3 not Flashy or Darkshine, we'll see his true potential in this monster association arc.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Where do you read webcomics from??? Also, yes Flashy's relation with Saitama is going to get very interesting, but it's a bit sad how Darkshine is going to get a lot less relavent acc. to webcomics..

I don’t read them, I just follow the developments since ONE came off hiatus recently lol.

Subscribe to Zhoniin on YouTube, I don’t say this lightly but he is an utterly superb manga youtuber and most of his channel talks about one punch man. And all of the power level stuff he says about OPM power levels is lightning accurate.

Not sure if he puts bang > flashy though lol

You can read the webcomic at Kissmanga.com (just get a good Adblock) lol

If anyone can link me to a colored version of this Darkshine Sama Avatar, plz lmk :)

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
As the series progresses you'll get to see why Bang is no. 3 not Flashy or Darkshine, we'll see his true potential in this monster association arc.
Lmao what? Flashy had the best feats out of all heroes not named Tatsumaki by the end of the monster association arc. Flashy only separates the distance between him and other heroes with webcomic feats.

Bang stands no chance against him. He gets absolutely blitzed.

Status
Not open for further replies.