One Punch Man - Chapter 132

How would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
Bruh. Since when OPM become so ecchi?:believe:Not that I wouldn't mind or anything:pepedoffy::madmonk:And damn, fanservice all over this chapter:steef:And Psykos's nipples:finally:Psykos vs Tats fight was very nice to see especially with that beam attack XD:usoprice:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Bruh. Since when OPM become so ecchi?:believe:Not that I wouldn't mind or anything:pepedoffy::madmonk:And damn, fanservice all over this chapter:steef:And Psykos's nipples:finally:Psykos vs Tats fight was very nice to see especially with that beam attack XD:usoprice:
Dude ecchi? I was starring at the Psykos for the good 5 minutes wondering if she's fucking naked..........and good God almighty I wasn't disappointed:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Murata for the next chapter of One Hurricane:pepedoffy:

:sus:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Kore ga... Requiem-da...

Last edited:
@Admiral Lee Hung And these people said that Boros could solo the entire Monster Association :gokulaugh:

Psykorochi easily lifted an ocean. Boros needs to use Meteoric Burst (which drains his life force) and on top of that, also put all of his energy behind Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon in order for it to be planet surface level. Psykorochi could probably pull that off too if she put all her effort into it.

S

Shuyaku

@Admiral Lee Hung And these people said that Boros could solo the entire Monster Association :gokulaugh:

Psykorochi easily lifted an ocean. Boros needs to use Meteoric Burst (which drains his life force) and on top of that, also put all of his energy behind Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon in order for it to be planet surface level. Psykorochi could probably pull that off too if she put all her effort into it.
She lifted a chunk of an ocean, not the entire ocean. Erasing the whole surface of a planet is far above what Psykos pulled off. Moreover, you realize she's having trouble with Tatsumaki right ? Stop getting excited over this feat, Boros is the undisputed strongest along with AG, the actual final boss of this arc, who crushes Tatsumaki, and whom Boros is directly compared to. You can try to spin it any way you want lmfao.

Though, i might concede he can't solo the association, depends on how GS is gonna stack up to Psykorochi. Rest don't matter.

She lifted a chunk of an ocean, not the entire ocean. Erasing the whole surface of a planet is far above what Psykos pulled off. Moreover, you realize she's having trouble with Tatsumaki right ? Stop getting excited over this feat, Boros is the undisputed strongest along with AG, the actual final boss of this arc, who crushes Tatsumaki, and whom Boros is directly compared to. You can try to spin it any way you want lmfao.

Though, i might concede he can't solo the association, depends on how GS is gonna stack up to Psykorochi. Rest don't matter.
Dude, that was at least continent sized, and she did it casually.

Didn't Boros say that using Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon basically costs him his life?

S

Shuyaku

Dude, that was at least continent sized, and she did it casually.

Didn't Boros say that using Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon basically costs him his life?
I wouldn't say casually, but yes it didn't requite significant effort. Nonetheless, it's far below surface wiping, like by a significant amount, we can only speculate what her full power is but to reach surface wiping she needs to exert a fuck ton more force than this.

Why are you ignoring my other point tho ? It's like saying Moria is stronger than Rayleigh because he split an island, the latter has not shown anything on that level.

S

Shuyaku

It kinda makes Psykos a whole lot more OP than she was in the webcomic. Since im assuming she never had the power to absorb all the monsters.
To throw PLs off would be to essentially give her a far bigger role than what she had originally, which so far hasnโ€™t happened. She is far stronger, but so are the rest of the cast, everyone is buffed.