One Punch Man - Chapter 132

How would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
And these people said that Boros could solo the entire Monster Association
The power Psykos obtained was most likely due to absorbing some of Saitama's power, who is still in the basement. Tatsumaki herself wondered where this huge power comes from and that she couldn't possibly obtain such power by simply absorbing monsters. While asking this, we saw the moon in the background with the crater done by Saitama jumping off of it, which implies this as well.

Psykos herself also asked, whether "that guy" that appeared during the fusion was real.

Bogard

You can't win
Lol looking at the translation, the chapter sounds completely differently and makes more sense

> It's implied Psykorochi became that strong due to absorbing part of Saitama's power
> Psykorochi is portrayed out of Tatsumaki's league and it seems she was aware of it

So based on that then, this fusion is probably just a temporarily boost. I'm assuming it will get stopped by something / someone, either due to Psykos failing to control Orochi or it getting interrupted by outside power cancelling the fusion

It also shows that reading the raw and reading a chapter in English can change one's perspective completely

What I don't understand is who is this 'God' who keeps giving monsters their powers?? First it was Homeless Emperor and now Psykos.....
Also, manga writer has made Psykos so powerful, Imo now Golden Sperm and Monster Garou won't look that impressive

S

Shuyaku

What I don't understand is who is this 'God' who keeps giving monsters their powers?? First it was Homeless Emperor and now Psykos.....
Also, manga writer has made Psykos so powerful, Imo now Golden Sperm and Monster Garou won't look that impressive
Even Boros looks kinda garbage now in comparison (AP wise, final attack aside). I'm really not huge on these feat inflations man. Especially not for someone like Psykos.