General & Others OP anime has nothing to do with OP manga[SPOILER]

Is current OP anime a garbage?

• Total voters
H

Herrera95

No not really it’s not garbage or horrible what it creates a sense of excitement and enthusiasm for what’s to come for that’s all it is
What is the excitement of hours of useless clashes(Luffy clashing with randoms), going Super Sayajin, changing the meaning of fights(Kaido not blitzing G4 and being pushed back by base Luffy) and creating fights that never happened like Oden vs WB.

Anime is so bad that not even Oden's death had the appropriate impact. Oden vs Kaido was a joke. I'm just looking forward to Apoo knocking Luffy out.

What is the excitement of hours of useless clashes(Luffy clashing with randoms), going Super Sayajin, changing the meaning of fights(Kaido not blitzing G4 and being pushed back by base Luffy) and creating fights that never happened like Oden vs WB.

Anime is so bad that not even Oden's death had the appropriate impact. Oden vs Kaido was a joke. I'm just looking forward to Apoo knocking Luffy out.
Come on dude seriously roger vs whitebeard. That glossed over in the manga but they just fill in the gap I mean come on that was pretty cool clashes. Oden vs Kaido was pretty interested clash. The whole idea opening sense hooknessfor what’s to come. If your worried spoiler complain opening 1 introduce luffy entire crew, as well and people would encounter before we met them.

H

Herrera95

Come on dude seriously roger vs whitebeard. That glossed over in the manga but they just fill in the gap I mean come on that was pretty cool clashes. Oden vs Kaido was pretty interested clash. The whole idea opening sense hooknessfor what’s to come. If your worried spoiler complain opening 1 introduce luffy entire crew, as well and people would encounter before we met them.
Anime changing their auras and making less colors and less brightfull after fans complain about it already tells I was right and you wrong.

H

Herrera95

It wasn't really after fan complained. Pretty sure it was a more internal thing from animators themselves who weren't happy with how their work was looking in the final product.
How to know what really changed? I remember people complaining A LOT about how they couldn't see Luffy vs Kaido fight because of the bright.

How to know what really changed? I remember people complaining A LOT about how they couldn't see Luffy vs Kaido fight because of the bright.
People still complain about that. It depends on the director. Also I'm convinced that there are a lot of users here who have eye problems.

H

Herrera95

People still complain about that. It depends on the director. Also I'm convinced that there are a lot of users here who have eye problems.
And they should! This is not One Piece style at all! Is not on the director. We can easily see the change after a certain episode.

And they should! This is not One Piece style at all! Is not on the director. We can easily see the change after a certain episode.
One Piece doesn't have style and never really has.

And what do you mean by that latter statement? "We can easily see changes after a certain episode"?

Because again, not really, still largely depends on director, but also the time given to the compositing department(compositing is the final thing completed for an episode most of the time)

H

Herrera95

One Piece doesn't have style and never really has.

And what do you mean by that latter statement? "We can easily see changes after a certain episode"?

Because again, not really, still largely depends on director, but also the time given to the compositing department(compositing is the final thing completed for an episode most of the time)
I think people most complained about chapter 1010 and then the later chapteres we are seeing less colors and brightness.

And One Piece does have his own style WTF?

I think people most complained about chapter 1010 and then the later chapteres we are seeing less colors and brightness.

And One Piece does have his own style WTF?

All the scenes you showed are completely different stylistically(some of those animators still work on the show).(and some of them are not even good, like, Sanji vs Doffy was incredibly underwhelming, and the Rob lucci scene linked here is also not very good).(also you do realize I can name the animators for most of those scenes and tell either how long they actually worked on the series for?)

Again, One Piece doesn't have a single style and look.

H

Herrera95

All the scenes you showed are completely different stylistically(some of those animators still work on the show).(and some of them are not even good, like, Sanji vs Doffy was incredibly underwhelming, and the Rob lucci scene linked here is also not very good).(also you do realize I can name the animators for most of those scenes and tell either how long they actually worked on the series for?)

Again, One Piece doesn't have a single style and look.
The style is the same. No auras. No bright colors all the time. I chose Sanji to show when we had brightness is only at the clash and then we can see attacks connecting. Way different than this shit.

And you are the one talking about animators and directors like that was part of the thread. My thing is how they changed OP style and copy DBS. Doesn't matter if the sabe directors and animators are working on the series they are not the one choosing how it will be like. There is someone that tells them how to do their work.

The style is the same. No auras. No bright colors all the time. I chose Sanji to show when we had brightness is only at the clash and then we can see attacks connecting. Way different than this shit.

And you are the one talking about animators and directors like that was part of the thread. My thing is how they changed OP style and copy DBS. Doesn't matter if the sabe directors and animators are working on the series they are not the one choosing how it will be like. There is someone that tells them how to do their work.
All the examples you chose from Wano are each 100 times better than the clips you used in your previous post. They are just significantly better in every way. The compositing is more interesting than it was in the examples you showed previously, the animation is way more energetic and impactful and the greater use of colours and lighting is massive strength over the stuff you showed in your previous post. Even in the scenes from your previous post that were actukally nicely animated, they tended to suffer from really mediocre to bad compositing, colour choices and linework. Its perpetually stuck looking like a mediocre early 2000's show.

This is the perfect demonstration for how Wano is a massive upgrade from what came before with the transition from an incredibly dated look to something which at its best is comparable to some of the best modern anime coming out right now. Before Wano, the series could never accomplish anything even remotely close to that.

H

Herrera95

All the examples you chose from Wano are each 100 times better than the clips you used in your previous post. They are just significantly better in every way. The compositing is more interesting than it was in the examples you showed previously, the animation is way more energetic and impactful and the greater use of colours and lighting is massive strength over the stuff you showed in your previous post. Even in the scenes from your previous post that were actukally nicely animated, they tended to suffer from really mediocre to bad compositing, colour choices and linework. Its perpetually stuck looking like a mediocre early 2000's show.

This is the perfect demonstration for how Wano is a massive upgrade from what came before with the transition from an incredibly dated look to something which at its best is comparable to some of the best modern anime coming out right now. Before Wano, the series could never accomplish anything even remotely close to that.
Haha! No they are not. They are just colorful and brigthness. You can barely understand what is going on. You can't see the attacks connecting. It just overall sucks. The art is better this is undeniable but how it is animated it just sucks.

Just look how much movement pre-Wano animation have compared to Wano animation that seems like a Turn Based game. Kaido needs to be stopped until Luffy finishes his turn than Luffy remains stopped until Kaido finishes his turn.

Haha! No they are not. They are just colorful and brigthness. You can barely understand what is going on. You can't see the attacks connecting. It just overall sucks. The art is better this is undeniable but how it is animated it just sucks.

Just look how much movement pre-Wano animation have compared to Wano animation that seems like a Turn Based game. Kaido needs to be stopped until Luffy finishes his turn than Luffy remains stopped until Kaido finishes his turn.
This is wrong on just every level, so to keep it short I refer back to my previous statement.

Also I'm convinced that there are a lot of users here who have eye problems.

H

Herrera95

This is wrong on just every level, so to keep it short I refer back to my previous statement.
You are the wrong one around here. As I already said people complained about the insanely amount of color and brightness so they changed it.

You are the wrong one around here. As I already said people complained about the insanely amount of color and brightness so they changed it.
They broadly haven't changed though. They toned down luffy's orange aura a bit(one animation director decided that), but thats pretty much it.

The animation is every bit as bright and flashy as its been before.

Can't believe you're complaining that the animation is too good😭

H

Herrera95

Can't believe you're complaining that the animation is too good😭
People complained too and it got a bit better but still sucks. You don't know the different of good art and good animation. Just being shoved with bright color and lights makes you think it is a good animation when characters move less than stop motion movies.
Post automatically merged:

They broadly haven't changed though. They toned down luffy's orange aura a bit(one animation director decided that), but thats pretty much it.

The animation is every bit as bright and flashy as its been before.
No it's not.