Origins of your Username

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I was gonna make a Minecraft account back in the early 2010s, unbeknownst to me I didn't know that the account name and username was the same, so I didn't really give it too many thoughts.
At the time I remember there were a lot of advertizements on TV about the mango fruit, so I just went with Mangomann.
Later as I became a weeb I just replaced mann (man) with Senpai.

That's pretty much it.

Nice to see another cat person.:cheers:
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

I was gonna make a Minecraft account back in the early 2010s, unbeknownst to me I didn't know that the account name and username was the same, so I didn't really give it too many thoughts.
At the time I remember there were a lot of advertizements on TV about the mango fruit, so I just went with Mangomann.
Later as I became a weeb I just replaced mann (man) with Senpai.

That's pretty much it.
wow, i see a minecrafter here xD

In ethology alpha refers to an animal ranking at the hightest of the social hierarchy. This can technically apply with humans as well since our society for how more complex still ultimately relies on hierarchical systems.

The thing is the alpha-beta-omega terminology is often misused and alpha is generally simply described as a man who shares traits such as being physically imposing, extrovert, or aggressive. Beta are often described such as highly intelligent, yet physically lacking, introverts.

The fun fact is that from an evolutionary standpoint it has been proven that some beta traits make one particularly successful in the "food chain" of our modern society since those traits are pretty relevant.

So basically my username is not meant for self-deprecation but bears the opposite objective, but it follows common depiction of the traits rather than carrying an actual ethological value, since regardless most scientists don't particularly like to talk about alpha-beta-omega when it comes to humans. :cheers:

In ethology alpha refers to an animal ranking at the hightest of the social hierarchy. This can technically apply with humans as well since our society for how more complex still ultimately relies on hierarchical systems.

The thing is the alpha-beta-omega terminology is often misused and alpha is generally simply described as a man who shares traits such as being physically imposing, extrovert, or aggressive. Beta are often described such as highly intelligent, yet physically lacking, introverts.

The fun fact is that from an evolutionary standpoint it has been proven that some beta traits make one particularly successful in the "food chain" of our modern society since those traits are pretty relevant.

So basically my username is not meant for self-deprecation but bears the opposite objective, but it follows common depiction of the traits rather than bearing an actual ethological value, since regardless most scientists don't particularly like to talk about alpha-beta-omega when it comes to humans. :cheers:

:cheers::cheers: