Origins of your Username

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Ressurrecting this thread, thanks to @Akai2.

I was at a party on a farm out of town and a friend suddenly started calling me something like "thururu" and I answeared with "thururururu". We spent 5 minutes trying to discover who spells more "ruru..."(don't ask me why we did this, alcohol do crazy things lmao).

In the end, the name "Thururuzao" was created(I have no idea from where the "zao" came). Actually, even I don't know how to spell it properly.

I was at a party on a farm out of town and a friend suddenly started calling me something like "thururu" and I answeared with "thururururu". We spent 5 minutes trying to discover who spells more "ruru..."(don't ask me why we did this, alcohol do crazy things lmao).

In the end, the name "Thururuzao" was created(I have no idea from where the "zao" came). Actually, even I don't know how to spell it properly.
Durararara.

G

Gorosei Informer

Thururururu sounds a lot like "tururururu!"...

:chopoff::usoprice::crazwhat::kawak:
Post automatically merged:

And I thought you're actually Chinese/Japanese.
I'm Chapanese...not to be confused with the Jinese though!

:arnoling::cheers::kata::willsmith:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

Really? Oh man I thought it was based on this: