Origins of your Username

I started out on NF as bsky1998 when I joined in 2006 (I had just turned 14 and my precious doggo passed away).

B as in Blue because she had beautiful blue eyes and Sky because that was her name.

She was born in 1998 and passed away in 2006 from cancer.

Thus, I did a tribute to honor her as the best doggo I ever hard and the birth of my Internet identity.

Some time in the distant future I was invited to admin turn with Harlita-chan on her new forum and as my sensei as well as becoming friends with most of the GB crew that migrated over to Chikushobaka.

I also needed a new moniker because I wanted to shed my noobish name as I felt it was time to let my doggo go, but never from my heart and memory.

Thus, I borrowed the name Ral from Blue Dragon: Ral Grad, the tiddy loving teenager who only started to learn about human female anatomy :blobevil:

W35K3R is another moniker I created and most of you who know me know why I chose that username.

It was my meme name for Albert Wesker from Resident Evil and how I look just like him in glasses pics I took.

It's same my OJ username. Back then I caught up to One Piece (strawhats were near PH) . And I become big fan of Law.
Wanted to sign up with Trafalgar Law name but , there were several Law names..
So I campe up with XLaw ..X because thought it's short and compliments him being pirate and doesn't change his name..