Origins of your Username

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Movie 19??? How many are there in total lmao :believe:?
Shin-chan is like a reaallly popular kids show in Japan and Taiwan. I think in many other Asian countries too

It's been running since 1992 and there's a movie every year. I think we're at movie 28 this year
Post automatically merged:

It will forever be Kiwipon to me
:sanmoji:
:risicheck: after further review, you are dyslexic.

But not as bad as half of WG

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Never in my life had I thought it was pronounced like that lmao. I've always read it as Van-Den-Raih
Lmao I bet no one other than SOME native speakers knew the correct pronunciation. They all say Van-Den-Rike

I'm actually a retard for never noticing this. And I had the audacity to call myself a code geass fan.
:pepemy:

Origins for my name - Zoro is a Marimo, I like to 420 blaze it. Add a _ in the middle and here we are.

Omg kenichi
:steef:
Found another champion

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I've always liked German names. During the Xbox360 days I called myself Siegfried after character in Kenichi. While looking for some German names I stumbled upon Vandenreich(pronounced Von-En-Hi-Sh) which I liked. I shortened it to Van Reich and eventually just Van(its still pronounced Von but no one calls me that....)
Oh god. You triggered one of the worst memories from my school days.

When I was in Elementary School we had to create emails for some additional Homeworks from the teacher.
I wasn't focused on the I.T class we were having and I played Tony Hawk Pro Skater instead and asked my friend to do an email for me and I will change the password later.

You could've added some sort of nickname to the email back then as well as right now.
The email itself was normal but these bastards gave me "Meine Führer" nickname.
You can only imagine how bad my situation was because of my teachers and parents. Especially what this thing means for us Polish people xD.

I was happy to go lucky playing some game on my ps3 and Dad was like "son come here for a sec".

Never let someone create a social media/email for you guys:josad:

It's a Slavic name used in many countries apparently.

But yes, if it's in Serbia, it's an old school name. Imagine my surprise to know Drago "The Dear Peace" is very young and not Slavic :yasu:
In Poland, your name would be "Natalia" for most of the people even if you have Natalija in the passport.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Drago "The Dear Peace" is very young and not Slavic
Same. I knew him as Denim earlier, so I was even more surprised.

Lmao I bet no one other than SOME native speakers knew the correct pronunciation. They all say Van-Den-Rike

Found another champion
Lmao. It's weird. Never even crossed my mind.

Wait, you thought I was old? Lmao.
Not really, but I never encountered the concept of young with the name Dragomir before.

But it's cool, now I'm fond of it.

Hey hey hey! That's forbidden:madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:

When I was young my dad always told me the tales of him and my uncle fighting the "Yugols" in the pubs when they were abroad.

HAHA.

lmao:milaugh:
Oi oi oi, I was born in Yugoslavia and that's my original nationality. :kata: