Speculations Orochi's return and his role in Wano

We've all seen Orochi getting his head chopped off but most people believe he's still alive

1. we have seen characters coming back after "dying" with even characters that didn't matter to the story like pound so its not something that never happened before
  2. no one cared for his death when a character dies in op which doesn't happen very often everyone is affected and shocked by it with orochi that didn't happen everyone just changed their attention to kaido that's it
  3. orochi has eight heads and he got his head cut off so 7 left to go, an argument i see often is that he wasn't in his zoan form at the time but you have to remember that every mythical zoan has a unique ability and they don't have to be in their zoan forms to use it as seen with marco so it's not out of the question that orochi also has an ability
one topic of orochi's eight heads i wanted to point out that every head seems to have a different personallty so while the orochi we know died but when he comes back he will have a different personality

we also have this panel which is just an obvious indication orochi is still alive

now that we've talked about why he's alive we need to talk about his purpose in the story. he will be the reason the marines/WG come to wano, we see he has connections to the wg as he talked to cp0
one of the main reasons why its hard to reach wano is because it's hard to enter a marine ship would never get over the waterfall so orochi could snitch and tell them about the hidden port it's still not yet used in the story and i don't believe it will stay that way

the marines have to be involved in wano one way or another and that only they can is someone from the inside and only orochi can be that one you might say drake but that's not possible because a) he busy fighting b) he is only a member of sword we don't know if he's a marine or not, kaido and bigmom will be severely weakend so it's the perfect time to take them out

you might ask what does orochi gain from all this? nothing orochi only ruled because he wanted the people of wano to suffer so a 3 way war is best way to cause the most suffering

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Based on this panel, I believe that Orochi isn’t going to matter whatsoever if and when he comes back. Summoning the Marines like you said would seem to be the only way he can really impact the plot at this point, because he’s too weak and cowardly to fight against Kaido or anyone in the alliance. Knowing Oda’s track record, he AND Kanjuro will show up with some weapon they think will change the tide of the battle, get blown away easily, and then maybe have a mea culpa at the end of the arc where they apologize and swear fealty to Momo as he becomes the new shogun. Either way, whatever Orochi meant to the plot in the past, I think he won’t be super relevant when he is “revived” or reintroduced.

Orochi is gonna comeback and get revenge on everyone that he believed wronged him. Along with probably being this arcs timed dangerous thing.

Imo by trying to destroy wano that way he gets back at everyone. Currently both sides are pretty much fighting for who gets control over wano. So as a big fuck you to both the best way to get back at them is to say if he cant have it no one else will either. He already hates the people of wano anyway so even better for him

Itd also help the people of wano feel more connected and relevant to the events going on
Post automatically merged:

Hed probably try and kidnap hiyori too

I think he will come back and his plotline will go into Hiyori direction, Oda created the Komurasaki plotline and after showed us that Orochi knew where Hiyori is for some reason.

Pehaps he will somehow kidnap Hiyori, and then her and Momo will be the ones to defeat/kill him, as a way to the plot of Kozuki vs Kurozumi be ended by Wano people while the Kaido plot will be to other Pirates(Luffy,Kid,Law) to deal with.

S

stealthblack

Remember chapter 944 and the loomy foreshadow if his death and whatnot

In reality it foreshadowed the death and comeback of Orochi and that he will be Zoro’s final arc opponent :myman:
zoro fans should realise they are lucky. unlike most of his boring fights with less skilled blade user, now he gets a battle where he would have to use his brain for once and try to cut something that may be immune to cutting so he has to use a different strategy..

I think he will come back and his plotline will go into Hiyori direction, Oda created the Komurasaki plotline and after showed us that Orochi knew where Hiyori is for some reason.

Pehaps he will somehow kidnap Hiyori, and then her and Momo will be the ones to defeat/kill him, as a way to the plot of Kozuki vs Kurozumi be ended by Wano people while the Kaido plot will be to other Pirates(Luffy,Kid,Law) to deal with.
Ding, ding, ding ... we have a winner!

A few general points:

1) Orochi and Kanjuro will definitely come back. Even aside from the fact that Oda doesn't have the balls to kill off characters like that, the hints are just too strong and it also wouldn't make much sense storywise, if they dropped out like that.

Momo & Co. have way too much to settle with both of them and the entire first half of Wano (Hiyori/Komurasaki/Orochi storyline, Orochi/CP-0 storyline, Denjiro/Orochi storyline, insanely long traitor storyline etc.) would be redundant, if Orochi and Kanjuro were dead right now.

2) Hiyori will have a role to play in Orochi's future storyline. If not, what's the actual point of her in the story? She surely won't just stay there in the hut until the war is over and she can sleep with Zoro again. Something will happen and I bet that "something" will be Kanjuro & Orochi. Oda emphasized the fact, that both of them learned that Hiyori was alive and also where she was. That has to come into play at one point.

3) Maybe Orochi will also be the trigger for the marines to come into Wano. Like it has already been said: He wants to see Wano burn and now he has nothing left to lose. Maybe he'll really beg CP-0 for help and hopes that the entire island of Wano gets Buster Called into oblivion.

4) One thing is for sure though: Orochi and Kanjuro won't be redeemed, like some suggested. It's one thing for Oda to "half-redeem" a guy like Crocodile (mind you: he was no ruler, he just planned to take over Alabasta), but for those two guys it's not happening. They're responsible for an entire nation suffering for 20+ years, basically enslaving them. They're responsible for Zou being ruined. They're directly responsible for Oden - father of Momo and Hiyori - dying a cruel death.

So people think that dickhead went to revive Orochi
You guys are forgetting dickhead wasn't loyal to anyone.He betrayed the Kozukis and chapters ago he betrayed Orochi
Oda kill the kurozomi clan chapters ago
The question here is.Where dickhead go?
A)-He have a superpowefull observation haki or any other superpowers and he knew what was going to happen on saloon floor
B)-He was interested in Orochi's fruit and he knew where to find it
C)-Some bussines with the World goverment
I don't know The guy seems suspicious to me
And if Orochi was still alive.What he's going to do.He has been betrayed by his ally,the only thing that he can do is make an alliance in order to kill kaido
Come on you guys.you saw blood coming out from his head when he was chopped