Versus Battle Ouki Vs Moubu

Who Wins?

• Ouki

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Moubu

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters
Ouki's lips negs Moubu.

But seriously though, this will be one of the closest fight. But I favor Ouki more because of his "weight" as a general. Ouki and Moubu are comparable in strength but Ouki is superior in speed. Ouki is arguably smarter too. Think of Ouki as Renpa and Moubu as Mougou but the fight won't be as one sided like Renpa vs Mougou.

I want to give it to Moubu but Ouki has that insane legend cloud. Not sure if Hara will make Man'U perform the same he did Moubu when he were to fight Ouki.
When it comes to 1v1 duelling Ouki was a monster but in that I'd have to go with Moubu, extreme diff. Moubu was so devastating that he managed to best Kanmei, who himself had a claim to being the strongest fighter in China and whom Hara had previously martially hyped by feeding him the most physically imposing fighter of the old Qin Six members. Moubu looked like an absolute berseker, that source of strenght was insane.

Man'U is himself a martial monster, in fact we are all hyped because of the showing he had against Moubu, but I think that in a duel to the death I'd still go with Moubu.

1v1 fight I'd go Moubu >= Kanmei > Ouki, with Ouki pushing either of the giants to extreme diff.

When it comes to 1v1 duelling Ouki was a monster but in that I'd have to go with Moubu, extreme diff. Moubu was so devastating that he managed to best Kanmei, who himself had a claim to being the strongest fighter in China and whom Hara had previously martially hyped by feeding him the most physically imposing fighter of the old Qin Six members. Moubu looked like an absolute berseker, that source of strenght was insane.

Man'U is himself a martial monster, in fact we are all hyped because of the showing he had against Moubu, but I think that in a duel to the death I'd still go with Moubu.

1v1 fight I'd go Moubu >= Kanmei > Ouki, with Ouki pushing either of the giants to extreme diff.
I think I can agree to this. Putting Moubu above Ouki after beating Kanmei sounds fair because he gained weight the years post Ouki's death and that's really what was needed. We know that Houken was already superior to Ouki in stats like speed, power, agility etc. Ouki was a weight monster like Shin but both of them can't have stats like Moubu or even worse Kanmei who was even bigger.

Kanmei is still a damn monster to me and will remain one till EOS.

1v1, always bet on Moubu

At Bayou it's hard to say, but as of now Moubu definitely the stronger of the two, and has enough of his own 'weight' to make up the difference in that area.

Moubu is the strongest
Now that Hou Ken is dead.

Mou Bu has his weight, but I don't think it stacks up all that close to that of Ou Ki. These characters are driven by different things, and I could see Mou Bu crumble in similar ways to Hou Ken, while being less successful.

Now that Hou Ken is dead.

Mou Bu has his weight, but I don't think it stacks up all that close to that of Ou Ki. These characters are driven by different things, and I could see Mou Bu crumble in similar ways to Hou Ken, while being less successful.
There's not a man born from his mother that can daunt Moubu