General & Others Outcome of Kidd and Law fights

Neither law nor kid have a hope of winning. Blackbeard will get the most hype from this since he has most likely already captured law and will probably kill garp soon whereas shanks will still win but he already asked for dorry and broggys help which doesn't help his hype

They’ll both lose their Road Poneglyphs, I think everyone knows that.

I suspect that at least one of them won’t completely lose, and something will have interrupted the fight.

If I was to guess, Shanks outright beats Kid, Blackbeard is beating Law but the Marines or something interfere and the fight isn’t concluded.

The way the fights will probably go, we’ll get a start to Kid vs Shanks then we’ll not see any further. Think it’ll be the end of Egghead, we’ll get the usual paper exposition. “Oh wow, says Blackbeard and Law fought on Winner Island, looks like the Marines interrupted it.” Next time we see Law, he says he lost his Road Poneglyphs.

Then we’ll get to Elbaf with the Strawhats and the reveal will be Shanks beat Kid.

Mostly because I think Oda will find it a bit boring to have both beaten outright. He also needs to make a reason for Blackbeard not to just kill Law. Easier to interrupt the Blackbeard fight- Garp’s already off to Fullalead. Blackbeard is still getting stronger, his bounty shows we aren’t at peak Blackbeard yet. And we’ve seen a good bit of him. Like, it’s not surprising that Blackbeard got injured by Law, he always gets injured.

For Shanks though, this is his first proper fight. Can’t get dehyped there. He’s a nicer person than Blackbeard, so isn’t expected to kill Kid. Because it’s on Elbaf, home of pride and haters of Big Mom, it’s an easy plot to say they were impressed by Kid’s spirit and him beating Linlin so let him stay there to recover. Unlike Blackbeard, Shanks probably isn‘t getting any stronger so needs to look good in his prime. It’s just more expected by me he comes out looking best.

And of course, Blackbeard‘s main hype moment in the future will more than likely be beating Shanks anyway. So for that to work most effectively, Shanks has to look incredible until that moment.

What actually comes of Kid/Law after their fights, tbh, don’t care, they simply aren’t that interesting. Seen enough of them both.

Kidds dreams are about to be truely crushed. Let’s see where he goes from here and what he’ll do
ace and moria were hot-headed.
Post automatically merged:

What actually comes of Kid/Law after their fights, tbh, don’t care, they simply aren’t that interesting. Seen enough of them both.
See that's why your opinion doesn't matter in this scenario.

Pure delusion. Yes, I do think law may lose, but regardless he'll be there in the end. As for kidd, hes not losing to shanks. Kidd's will, will never be crushed. And as others have said the new generation will take over. Kidd and Killer being two of them. Oda himself has said kidd will be an important character. As much as you want kidd to fail here, its not happening.

Everyone knows Kid and Law will lose. Difficulty is just the question. Someone needs to intervene with Law so that BB doesn't kill him or BB leaves because of Garp situation. Kid can get beat completely, Shanks won't kill him.

Kid and law are way above Moriah and ace.

Getting betrayed by apoo and Hawkins didn't break kid's will. Getting thrashed and imprisoned by Kaido couldn't break kid's will. Not knowing what happened to his entire crew couldn't break kid's will. Having his best friend lose his mind to defective devil fruit couldn't break kid's will. Losing his hand couldn't break kid's will. Interference from Hawkins during his fight against big mom couldn't break kid's will. Heck this man stood up after defeating big mom saying "surender is not an option for him " and he would rather go down swinging when kaido came down from the roof demanding heads.

Shanks should try his level best and would find himself quite lacking if he dreams of breaking Eustass Captain Kid.

He would soon find himself to be in the long list of people who tried. But failed. Miserably