General & Others Overall How Do you feel about Wano Sanji ?

How Do you feel about Wano Sanji?

• This is PEAK SANJI !

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Best Version of Sanji since Enies Lobby

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Best He's looked since the Timeskip

Votes: 36 52.9%
  • I'm Indifferent About Sanji this arc Tbh...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Worst portrayal of him Post Timeskip

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Worst he's EVER looked in the series

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters
Seems were at the conclusion of Sanjis role in the arc. How do you feel about Sanji in Wano and how does it compare to him in previous arcs in One Piece? This will be the first of 3 I'll make. The next will be Zoro when his fight officially concludes and Zoro will be followed by Luffy when the Kaido Fight is finished. But Today is about our Cook.

Leave your thoughts....

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Wano Sanji is a step in the right direction for sure.

Not good like Pre Time Skip Sanji, but nowhere near as bad as Fishmen Island/Punk Hazard/WCI

I would have definitely removed some scenes like the bathhouse one, and the scene with Black Maria.

I don't know why Oda decided to do that stupid scene where Sanji thinks he hit a geisha, but it was actually Queen who did it. Like, what was the point of that?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
In terms of strength he made very good progress - significantly jump in his stats which we all felt was missing since TS.

However, I do feel Oda didn't handle the development properly.

Make him use RS then triggered a sense among readers that he is losing emotions and is about to transform by making us believe that he hit a geisha just to make Sanji destroy RS but....later reveals it was queen who hit the geisha and then brought Rat into picture to highlight his emotional side once again.

I can understand that the role of RS was to trigger his genes but oda could have handled this better.

And, I still feel that despite Sanji vs queen lasting this long Oda didn't do justice with the fight - it was scattered with queen isn't doing much till the climax.

I don't know why Oda decided to do that stupid scene where Sanji thinks he hit a geisha, but it was actually Queen who did it. Like, what was the point of that?
We still yet to know its purpose because there may still have a plot to be solved, but even then, it was used to reassure who Sanji is, his core values, in an actual real experience. To the point he asks Zoro to kill him if he can't be himself.

Sanji didn't wanted to use the Raid Suit to fight Queen to begin with, he refused to use it even when being crushed to death by Queen.

Seems were at the conclusion of Sanjis role in the arc. How do you feel about Sanji in Wano and how does it compare to him in previous arcs in One Piece? This will be the first of 3 I'll make. The next will be Zoro when his fight officially concludes and Zoro will be followed by Luffy when the Kaido Fight is finished. But Today is about our Cook.

Leave your thoughts....

By far the best he's looked post TS

Leave your thoughts....

I hope Cook recovers in time to launch Zoro to the skies of the capital for ZKK. :myman:

Two powerups I wanted from Sanji this arc, increased speed and black haki flames. He got insane invisible speed so I'm pretty happy with that. Didn't get black flames but Beef Burst is quite powerful and the white lightning effects may be the beginning of something different than just the usual haki.

Queen has a great personality but as an opponent was meh, the fight wasn't choreographed that well. He had many abilities that never really flowed together. Before we got the feel of what an all out Queen can do, Sanji ended him in one kick.

Biggest disappointment was the missed opportunity on evil Sanji. One of the most hyped I've been in the entire series. The plot is shut down for now but hopefully not for good.

Overall, Sanji finally has some unique abilities and feats to discuss. Best Sanji portrayal since timeskip but hoping for better opponents in the future, Lafitte and Kizaru maybe.