Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Why the hate for Lyles ?
Because he said "How can the NBA champions be called "World Champions" when they only competed against US team?"

Now the entire country was hate watching him in the Olympics :shocking:
Post automatically merged:

Second most down bad member here after fuckthis3

Because he said "How can the NBA champions be called "World Champions" when they only competed against US team?"

They hated him for speaking the truth. :josad:
I really am the new TAC :crazwhat:

But wait a minute....I'm counting the table tennis Gold for China bro cause WTF?!

China won gold in women's TT in my book :handsup:
You can also count Hong Kong's medals to the China tally. Seems weird China basically has two teams at the Olympics. I assume it is because Hong Kong competed with its own team before and everyone's just left it as is. :kaidowhat:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
β€Ž

Post automatically merged:

Second most down bad member here after fuckthis3
No I mean would be happy seeing her win

Bruh, the Olympic village is so bad that we got gold medallists sleeping outdoors rather than put up with froggy accommodations. :suresure:
Also, more athletes have apparently gotten ill after the Seine's baptism by sewage. :josad:
France really did their best college sophomore impression and half assed every part of this

France really did their best college sophomore impression and half assed every part of this
Just to complete the American Pie level of tomfoolery going on in this Olympics, a French male pole vaulter failed to enter the finals due to being too well endowed for his own professional good.:saden: