There's no "Tina!"
'Cause that would be the simplest answer here:
- You role blocked me - got caught by Doddsy
- Role blocked me again last night.

Like why are you entertaining tinfoils?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I'm not entertaining anything brother.

You have yet to even try and attept to say T- pein might have been redirected. You have flat out refused an invest that found out flowa.

You've put me in too much of a bad position. I can't not say no to results and your own admission of not wanting to be investigated.

Sorry my friend.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm not entertaining anything brother.

You have yet to even try and attept to say T- pein might have been redirected. You have flat out refused an invest that found out flowa.

You've put me in too much of a bad position. I can't not say no to results and your own admission of not wanting to be investigated.

Sorry my friend.
What do you mean to no to being investigated? I'm saying I will be ready tonight and every night after if you want me to. The investigation that found out Flower doesn't matter here because my investigation found out Hime who flipped from the same alignment.

Read my posts, Marimo. Hime and Flower were from the same faction and I told everyone to lynch Hime on day 3. Like go and read back.

Of course...

@SoulKiller why you not lynching lind?
Why did you allow yourself to get scanned?
I don't think lind is scum reading up on his posts, I think it was a genuine mistake on his part for not wanting to do the RPS, but because he didn't do it. He put himself in this position, so if he is scum then he got no one but himself to blame and gj on that cop. But Adam to me is more scummy here imo.

As for why I allowed you to scan me, I told you pein, I have nothing to fear.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I rbed Zolo last night and 2 kill failed, I will just let this here in case I will die at night
Yeah, that's why I tried to kill him last night. Listen, after I flip town, just lynch that guy. He isn't contributing anything tbh.

Also it's definitely possible now with your new info.

I've been saying, focus on getting the non-contributive players out of this game:
Zolo
Rayan
Mango

But definitely also go after Adam - Doddsy - T-pein.

But get those 3 who don't do shit to this game out.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It's possible Rayan and Mango are just not interested and don't care despite any effort we all put in. Wish they had subbed out, but whatever.

They're full of shit this game and if they're town GG on not doing crap. If they're scum GG on not doing crap again, but at least that helps you survive.

Yeah, that's why I tried to kill him last night. Listen, after I flip town, just lynch that guy. He isn't contributing anything tbh.

Also it's definitely possible now with your new info.

I've been saying, focus on getting the non-contributive players out of this game:
Zolo
Rayan
Mango

But definitely also go after Adam - Doddsy - T-pein.

But get those 3 who don't do shit to this game out.
So 1 failed kill its yours, gotcha

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
But get Zolo the fuck out. I said this before, but his vote on Hime or Flower last day phase was like his bussing strategy. And then that Leonardo Di Caprio emoji was so fake as fuck.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I can't believe I shot Conq over the troll musketeers who only cause confusion end game.

Should have killed Zolo's ass night 2.

It was between Zolo and Conq on night 2 and when I ISO'd Conq I found him weirdly against Krogo's lynch and was one of the few who town leaned hime.

I should have done better. It's my fault.

End of Day 5 Vote Tally
D

Dragomir

Vote Count -

SoulKiller – Adam 🍎
Yo Tan Wa – Adam 🍎
T-Pein™ – Lindltaylor
MangoSenpai – Adam 🍎 > Lindltaylor
Doddsy – Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor – Adam 🍎
Zolo – Lindltaylor
BakiDou – Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎 – Lindltaylor
Marimo_420 – Lindltaylor

Lindltaylor – 6
Adam 🍎 – 4

If I missed a vote, please let me know. @Lindltaylor will be today's lynch.

Stop posting.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Anyway, all is not lost with my lynch. I still believe town can win this. Maybe my lynch is better here. I honestly don't know how good my reads are or if I was truly leading this whole town to its doom because of my over confidence.

So my lynch might actually lead to other players and more insights. Anyway, good luck boys. It's been a great one honestly.

Btw you should have said that Zolo is bullet proff, if you targeted him nothing happened.
No no. My action failed. I got role blocked. So I could not shoot him.

Status
Not open for further replies.