Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 5 Lynch/Night 5 Begins
D

Dragomir

@Lindltaylor [Thomas Shelby] has been lynched!​

"He looked at me the wrong way. It's not a good idea to look at Tommy Shelby the wrong way."
You are Thomas Shelby!
[Passive - MP, OBE] - Thomas Shelby, Member of Parliament, Officer of the British Empire, has risen to great heights in politics. As such, your vote counts for 2.

[Passive - PTSD] - As a World War 1 veteran, Tommy suffers from severe trauma from his experiences as a tunneler. As the days go on, this trauma exacerbates further and further...[Secrets].

[Active - The Peaky Blinders] - From Small Heath, Birmingham reside the criminal enterprise, the Peaky Blinders. These cutthroat gangsters are aptly named for the razor blades they've hidden in their caps, ready to blind their enemies at a moment's notice. Don't fuck with the Peaky Blinders.
--- [Informants] - Possessing a number of spies at his disposal, Tommy can learn about anything he wants. At night, target a player to learn their alignment.
--- [Seduce] - Tommy is a masterclass womanizer. In the words of his sister Ada: "Tommy Shelby is going to stop the revolution with his cock!" Target a player at night to seduce them into sleeping with you. The player will be role blocked.

[Active - Family] - As the patriarch of the Shelbys and leader of the Blinders, Tommy cares deeply for his family and always wants to protect them. Target a player on odd nights to protect them from attacks.

[Active - I Have No Limitations] - Thomas Shelby has no limitations. He will do whatever it takes to eliminate his enemies and rise to the top. On even nights, target a player to kill them.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Peaky Blinders
Secondary Wincon - At least one of your family survives until the end of the game
It is now Night 5. You have approximately 22 hours to submit your actions.
Countdown Timer

Night 5 Ends/Day 6 Begins
D

Dragomir

@T-Pein™ [Esme Shelby] has been killed tonight.​

"I don't need a knife to stop me telling secrets given in confidence. It is a matter of honor."
You are Esme Shelby!

[Active - Betting Shop] - Esme runs a betting shop and knows when to use her skills to get her favors. During the day, you may select two players of your choice, and at the start of the following night, you and your targets will have three rounds of [R/P/S]. If you win both, you get to learn if they both share the same alignment. If you win only one match, then you'll learn the alignment of the player's whose match you won. If you lose both then they will learn your identity.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Peaky Blinders
It is now Day 6. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to reach the majority.
You have 24 hours.
Countdown Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.