Zolo
BakiDou
Marimo_420
Adam
RayanOO
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Reborn

Zolo and Mango both blocked, so neither of them could have killed T-Pein

Yo Tan is indy and this has been confirmed he's already reached win condition? Am I remembering correclty?

Failed kills happened when Zolo/Reborn were blocked. Zolo was blocked again and no failed kill, but Reborn was not blocked for TP's death - Reborn does have info from JG which supports him being town

I know I am town so I am going to rule myself out too obviously :kayneshrug:

Baki and Adam both tracked taking no actions previous - Adam on the night will the failed kill attempts and 2 successful kills.

Which leaves our most likely suspects as

SK
Marimo
RayanOO
Lanji

Am I missing anything? I feel like SK had something in his favour from TP but I don't recall

SoulKiller
Doddsy
Yo Tan Wa
Zolo
BakiDou
Marimo_420
Adam
RayanOO
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Reborn

Zolo and Mango both blocked, so neither of them could have killed T-Pein

Yo Tan is indy and this has been confirmed he's already reached win condition? Am I remembering correclty?

Failed kills happened when Zolo/Reborn were blocked. Zolo was blocked again and no failed kill, but Reborn was not blocked for TP's death - Reborn does have info from JG which supports him being town

I know I am town so I am going to rule myself out too obviously :kayneshrug:

Baki and Adam both tracked taking no actions previous - Adam on the night will the failed kill attempts and 2 successful kills.

Which leaves our most likely suspects as

SK
Marimo
RayanOO
Lanji

Am I missing anything? I feel like SK had something in his favour from TP but I don't recall
Sk and me were tryin to save Tommy Shelby last day phase, look from skooms that jumped joined the wagon overlooking Lind obvious hints, that includes ya as well btw

Sk and me were tryin to save Tommy Shelby last day phase, look from skooms that jumped joined the wagon overlooking Lind obvious hints, that includes ya as well btw
For starters, I didn't ignore his hint I just didn't really view it as valuable, we actively discused it.

People on his wagon were:

T-Pein
Mango
Myself
Zolo
Adam
Marimo

Cross reference is Marimo is on both lists

I did also track Marimo to blocking Lind, which was theorised away with a redirect. A redirect did appear to occur yesterday though, from SK to someone with T-Peins parity shot

For starters, I didn't ignore his hint I just didn't really view it as valuable, we actively discused it.

People on his wagon were:

T-Pein
Mango
Myself
Zolo
Adam
Marimo

Cross reference is Marimo is on both lists
Ya are telling me with straight face ya caught the hint and didn't think like maybe not lynch the towniest guy in the game.. I think i like ya my good friend xD

I'm for most part done with this game, so ya guys get on with the lynches ya want.

Ya are telling me with straight face ya caught the hint and didn't think like maybe not lynch the towniest guy in the game.. I think i like ya my good friend xD

I'm for most part done with this game, so ya guys get on with the lynches ya want.
I caught that he was hinting at the main character yes I think most did, it just didn't really factor in much.

Why Adam?

I have been thinking about the Marimo-SK bus and I can't figure out what motiviation there would be to make the swap from a scum perspective, unless they thought SK was unlikely to be targetted and it was a protective swap. but I don't know if that's super likely either

Day 6 Vote Tally #1
D

Dragomir

Vote Count -

BakiDou – Reborn
RayanOO – Adam 🍎
Marimo_420 – MangoSenpai
Yo Tan Wa – Adam 🍎

Adam 🍎 – 2
Reborn / MangoSenpai – 1

If I missed a vote, please let me know. It takes 6 to reach the majority

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I caught that he was hinting at the main character yes I think most did, it just didn't really factor in much.

Why Adam?

I have been thinking about the Marimo-SK bus and I can't figure out what motiviation there would be to make the swap from a scum perspective, unless they thought SK was unlikely to be targetted and it was a protective swap. but I don't know if that's super likely either
There is something fishy going on here.

Remember last day t-pein said that he invested sk as town but SK didn't say a word that he wasn't the one who got invested and later t-pein wanted to invest SK last night again.

Also, I want you, @BakiDou and @Yo Tan Wa to read Lind's role and Nat's role. Both were town vigs and in their roles there is something which caught my eye.

Nat - can vig on Odd nights

Lind can vig on even nights

Why two town vigs can only kill at alternative nights and not on same nights?

What if scums can do the same? Meaning what if scums also have similar type of functioning?

To me, this explains why our info isn't adding up.

Sorry lads, but seeing Thomas Shelby die right before my eyes was painful to watch. He was a dear of friend of mine, his ambitions knew no limit, and that's what eventually killed him. I think I will go back to the quite and peaceful life in my secret ranch location. I need to recollect my thoughts, contemplate on some stuff. For a man sometime needs his alone time. Will see you lads next DP, and if I die. Please take care of my dog ya? Good lads.

SK is out.

There is something fishy going on here.

Remember last day t-pein said that he invested sk as town but SK didn't say a word that he wasn't the one who got invested and later t-pein wanted to invest SK last night again.

Also, I want you, @BakiDou and @Yo Tan Wa to read Lind's role and Nat's role. Both were town vigs and in their roles there is something which caught my eye.

Nat - can vig on Odd nights

Lind can vig on even nights

Why two town vigs can only kill at alternative nights and not on same nights?

What if scums can do the same? Meaning what if scums also have similar type of functioning?

To me, this explains why our info isn't adding up.
As in different members of the scum team can kill on odd/even nights or red can kill one night purple can kill the other?

I don't think either is too likely tbh. Scum members being able to kill alternate nights would make it very hard for them, especially with only one member left.

Big piece of evidence against it is probably the 4 kills night

Sorry lads, but seeing Thomas Shelby die right before my eyes was painful to watch. He was a dear of friend of mine, his ambitions knew no limit, and that's what eventually killed him. I think I will go back to the quite and peaceful life in my secret ranch location. I need to recollect my thoughts, contemplate on some stuff. For a man sometime needs his alone time. Will see you lads next DP, and if I die. Please take care of my dog ya? Good lads.

SK is out.
Why did you not mention that you did not receive the R/P/S

Status
Not open for further replies.