Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor
I know you've done some hostin before
Help a Goblin out...?
:neesama:
I usually search the word "Vote" and add all the posts to multi-quotes lol.

Otherwise just go to Drago's recent vote count and see the quoted votes there if he's quoted them. Then jump back to the first or second vote depending on what you want to see.

The tables have turned :blobevil:

Why do you believe in the krogo lynch and also what did you dislike about Soul’s interactions later on?
I just think Krogo jumping on the Ekko train with his reasoning was kinda suspicious. He says he can't read Ekko right at all, but chose to follow anyway and haven't seen much after from him.

Soul's interactions are sheepy and he seems to be reading a few players with little reasoning. So I just really want to know where he's coming from. But I think we can guess at what character he is, not sure, though.

I just think Krogo jumping on the Ekko train with his reasoning was kinda suspicious. He says he can't read Ekko right at all, but chose to follow anyway and haven't seen much after from him.

Soul's interactions are sheepy and he seems to be reading a few players with little reasoning. So I just really want to know where he's coming from. But I think we can guess at what character he is, not sure, though.
Lol I can’t say I’m surprised he jumped on that train, but I kinda think it’s NAI.

Soul would be a cool lynch :blobevil:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Thoughts:

Pot: Already elaborated on him. Think he displayed a Townie mindset. Town read.
Lind: Tries to get the discussion going, liked my interactions with him. Lean Town.
Lanji: Miller claim, gets a slight Town lean because of this.

Ekko: He‘s finally doing sth. Let‘s see how this goes.
SK: Has been underwhelming so far. Wouldn‘t mind lynching him atp.
Fuji: Been mostly fluff, but Muugen looks alright so far.

Rej: Sounds okay so far. His interaction with Juliet displayed some Townieness.
Yo Tan: I‘m buying his Indie claim so far. Might need to revisit later.
Zem: I give her time to get into the game. Looks a little…not motivated.
Kro: Idk about him lol.
Pein: Looks okay so far.
Bakidou: I tried getting him to do sth, he made a few posts and that was it. Could use more pressure.
Nat: Idk about her yet.
Marimo: Coasting hard.
Rayan: Coasting hard.
Hime: Need more from, too.
Emi/Light: Light looked okay when he was there, but need more from them.
Kagu: Looks a little better now. In her interaction with SK I like SK less. He doesn‘t seem to be that interested in solving anything.
flowa i have few questions

1. can u pick a side for me. i have enough posts to give u an educated guess. if not a good faith read
2. do u have no read on jules? shes not on the list
3. i thought u had early thoughts on nat looking good. did these change?

most of these reads are keeping players in the null state. i wanna see more confidence

flowa i have few questions

1. can u pick a side for me. i have enough posts to give u an educated guess. if not a good faith read
2. do u have no read on jules? shes not on the list
3. i thought u had early thoughts on nat looking good. did these change?

most of these reads are keeping players in the null state. i wanna see more confidence
What confidence you expect with such low activity? Where is your confidence and clear reads?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lol, the game has many players.

Anyway, do you have some reads?
Ya flowa

You would have noticed it if you wouldn't have put me on ignore:few:

I gave it on few players

Ya

Too many people smoke cigs and drink whiskey here :usoprice:

Jokes aside, I got nothing much.

Though flowa being chill and bold gave me good impression of hers.

Iffy on Fuji a bit but I am always skeptic about him whenever he plays so casually.

Yo tan looks fine as well.

You seem too eager to play the game considering how actively you are engaged.
Man, why you don't let me coast these days :josad:

Soul killer - Leaning town on him. Carefree, not hesitating to cast vote and IDGAF attitude.

Wolf - him talking about past games is NAI for me (Ya Ratchet explained me this word in detail yesterday so I am gonna use it 🤭).

However, there is one thing which struck weird to me and that is how he casted vote on you while saying he always read you incorrectly. That's not how you put pressure on someone. So null side scum lean

Doddsy - nothing much on him. All he said is he doesn't like fluff. Again I will use the word Ratchet taught me - It's NAI ....so null on him.

Btw, there is another person who caught my eye and that is kagu. Not liking her post. Seems more like she is trying to blend in then actually catch scums.
I can give it on few more players but it's too much work. You have to increase my pay first as informer :optimistic:

Lmao

Are you going to vote today then?
No, im not voting any one right now, and its unlikely to do so in this d1, looking at how the game went on in this 40 pages I have no clear lead to a scum(frankly no one has), and krogoth, the dude who has some votes on him does not rly impress me enough to put a vote on him, I dont feel confident enough, and the dude didnt rly said much, I honestly thing that he is a 50/50 situation, and this is not good enough for me.

Muugen- entered this thread with a lot of fluff and continued it so far, it seems that he is not interested much in a d1 play, dunno what to say here, null
Ekkologix- gave me some questions with the same substance, ``basically: what do I know?& how do I feel about x?``I see this attitude in all his plays, scum or town, same ekko, with ``low`` activity in this d1, null
Doddsy- I dont know, he has some posts, but nothing caught my attention, null
SoulKiller- pushed some people here and there on feelings and vibes, null
Rej-Has some presence in thread, didnt let an impression on me, null
Yeah it looks weird, but whatever

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What's so funny, Bonbon? :blobevil:

No, im not voting any one right now, and its unlikely to do so in this d1, looking at how the game went on in this 40 pages I have no clear lead to a scum(frankly no one has), and krogoth, the dude who has some votes on him does not rly impress me enough to put a vote on him, I dont feel confident enough, and rly the dude didnt rly said much, I honestly thing that he is a 50/50 situation, and this is not good enough for me.
See this post was good and sounded genuine to me.

Muugen- entered this thread with a lot of fluff and continued it so far, it seems that he is not interested much in a d1 play, dunno what to say here, null
Ekkologix- gave me some questions with the same substance, ``basically: what do I know?& how do I feel about x?``I see this attitude in all his plays, scum or town, same ekko, with ``low`` activity in this d1, null
But what is this lol? Too many nulls and the reasons are weird.

Baki, I might have to read you differently than other players if your playstyle is this different than others lmao.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, im not voting any one right now, and its unlikely to do so in this d1, looking at how the game went on in this 40 pages I have no clear lead to a scum(frankly no one has), and krogoth, the dude who has some votes on him does not rly impress me enough to put a vote on him, I dont feel confident enough, and the dude didnt rly said much, I honestly thing that he is a 50/50 situation, and this is not good enough for me.

u just null pretty much everyone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.