Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he is hinting or from his posts, players who know the flavor can see it as a claim as well. But the character he's hinting has more chances to be indie than town.
Hmmm, him being Indie would make sense I guess. But if that‘s the case he should just claim it tbh. We don‘t bite (except Zolo, he might).

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Hmmm, him being Indie would make sense I guess. But if that‘s the case he should just claim it tbh. We don‘t bite (except Zolo, he might).
Yeah he isn't claiming lol. So he could be town with that character or I got his hints completely wrong.

Or he's just scum :kayneshrug:

Emil

Certified Memelord
I already said I find Soul underwhelming so far. Baki‘s reaction to Yo‘s Indie Claim looked fake as hell and I don‘t like your attempts to discredit my attempts to move the game right now.
thoughts on krogo?
how come the person i scum read is being lynched but the players u scum read are not?

thoughts on krogo?
how come the person i scum read is being lynched but the players u scum read are not?
Idk about him. The guy made 6 posts, dude. And people somehow always think it‘s better to not follow my reads, so quite frankly I don‘t bother anymore. If Kro flips Town I will destroy you next day, though, so pray he flips scum :sweat:.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
How about people throwing around more votes? Gaining info through wagonomics?
Ya all complain for nothing, quite weak plays from other people, atleast there are ballsy people that are willing to lynch and produce content, others just sideline, join the wagon in the last hour our complain. This is so meh and it is not the fault of the driving players.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Idk about him. The guy made 6 posts, dude. And people somehow always think it‘s better to not follow my reads, so quite frankly I don‘t bother anymore. If Kro flips Town I will destroy you next day, though, so pray he flips scum :sweat:.
can u elaborate more on what ties town krogo to me being scum?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because his wagon was your counter wagon? But that‘s a question for next day. Let‘s see his flip now.
not quiet. it could be a counter to any wagon..my wagon was essentially nothing. u haven't put enough thought into this have u

End of Day 1 Vote Tally
D

Dragomir

EoD1 Final Vote Count -

Flowa – SoulKiller > Ekkologix > krogothwolf
Lindltaylor – RayanOO > krogothwolf
Yo Tan Wa – Natalija
Natalija – krogothwolf
krogothwolf – Ekkologix
Ekkologix – Marimo_420
T-Pein™ – Marimo_420 > krogothwolf
SoulKiller – Lindltaylor > Reborn > SoulKiller > krogothwolf
Rej – Juliet
Doddsy – Ekkologix
Ekkologix – krogothwolf
Reborn – krogothwolf
Pot Goblin – Pot Goblin > krogothwolf
hime – krogothwolf

krogothwolf – 9
Ekkologix – 2
Natalija / SoulKiller / Marimo_420 / Juliet – 1

If I missed a vote, please let me know. @krogothwolf will be today's lynch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Marimo_420 is a total wild card lol.

Well, good to see you anyway Warimo :finally:

It's good to see you too brother.

@Marimo_420 do you have a read list?

Unfortunately I do not, as I've yet to even read past page 10 Miss.

Light however, on one hand seems to either be a scum trying to paint me as such by reaching for the standard low hanging fruit and feigning activity, or is actually town.

I have no hard reads on anyone else, so they might as well be null.

Rest assured I will be reading everything before making any actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.