Not open for further replies.
Day 1 Lynch/Night 1 Begins - The Untrusted Politician
D

Dragomir

The Untrusted Politician -

@krogothwolf [Sir Oswald Mosley] has been lynched!​

"And bingo. 20 seconds in and I have them speaking their wog lingo."
You are Sir Oswald Mosley!
[Passive - Politician] - As the Minister of Duchy of Lancaster, Mosley is a member of the English Parliament. If you have a wagon on you that's tied with someone else, the lynch will always happen on the other wagon.

[Passive - The Devil] - Of all the men that Thomas Shelby has met, this man, Oswald Mosley, is what he describes to be...the devil. You are the Godfather of this team and while you do not investigate innocent, you are bulletproof.

[Active - Control A Room] - Oswald knows very well how to control a room and assert his dominance on everyone inside. Activate this ability during the day phase and then afterward, make a wall post. It can be about anything. The first two players who quoted that post saying something negative about it will have their actions redirected to one another for the following night. [2-shots]

[Active - I'm going to fuck the swan tonight] - Mosley is notorious for having many mistresses, even having slept with his ex-wife's younger sister and her stepmother. Target a player at night to be your mistress. That player will be role crushed that night and if killed by the faction kill any following night will be janitored.

[Active - British Union of Fascists] - Oswald Mosley is the leader of the British Union of Fascists political party. As he tries to convert people to fascism, he's making speeches. During the day phase, make a speech in your role pm. It will be posted in the game thread. Players who like or quote the post saying something positive about it can be bus driven by you the following night. [2-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Mafia

Eden Club
D

Dragomir

Night 1 Ends/Day 2 Starts - The Unfaithful Priest
D

Dragomir

The Unfaithful Priest -

@MUUGEN [Father Hughes] has been killed.

"My God. Some devil gets into you, boy."
You are Father Hughes!
[Passive - Absolute Trash] - Father Hughes is the worst of the worst. He may call himself a priest, but he is no saint. In the game thread, be as manipulative as possible. Lie, fool town, etc. The more manipulative you are, the stronger your [Abduction] ability shall be.
  • Deacon: This is the base level for your abduction. Abduct the player's night action, role blocking them that night.
  • Priest: This is the second level of your abduction. Abduct a random ability from a player. You get to use it for the allotted amount of time.
  • Bishop: This is the third level of your abduction. Abduct vote power from your target, keeping it for yourself.
  • Pope: This is the final level of your abduction. Abduct the player themself. They will be unable to post or perform an action for the allotted amount of time. [1-shot]

[Active - Abduction] - Hughes isn't afraid to resort to dirty tactics to get what he wants. At night, target a player to abduct something from them. What you abduct will be determined by the [Absolute Trash] ability. An announcement will be made about the abduction at the end of the night. The abduction lasts one cycle.

[Active - Economic League] - As a member of The Economic League, a far-right organization, Father Hughes has some connections that he can use for extreme purposes. Target a player at night to make them investigate innocent for that night.

@QueenEmilia [Gina Gray] has been killed.
>>> Season 6 spoilers. Read at your own discretion <<<

"My husband may do as he's told, but, er... I don't."
You are Gina Gray!

[Passive - Midnight Fucks 5 am] - "Every night, midnight in Boston, 5 am in London. I'll be wide awake in my big, wide bed and you'll be wide awake in this prison cell. And our souls will come together, and we'll fuck." -Gina Gray (actual quote). Gina vows to spiritually fuck her husband, Michael Gray, every night while they're in different locations. For as long as Michael remains a Peaky Blinder, you will investigate innocent.

[Active - Manipulate] - Gina is a masterclass manipulator, capable of manipulating those around her to do her bidding. During the day, target a player to send a message to them. The message must be manipulative in nature. The target can send a message back. If they choose to then a neighbor chat will open between the two of you at the end of the day phase. It will last for one cycle. The more you manipulate the player to vote or perform an action however you see fit, the more you will learn about their role. The player may not reveal your initial message in the game thread. Order of information you will learn: character > one ability > full role.

[Active - Narcissistic] - Gina exhibits all sorts of narcissistic traits. Arrogant, rude, snobbish, condescending, etc. During the night, you may activate this ability. In the following day phase, you must be narcissistic in every post that you make. Doing so successfully will make your action next night unstoppable. Faction kills by you become strongman kills. However, by activating this ability you're giving yourself a post restriction. Failure to meet the post restriction will bring punishment:
  • Failed to meet post restriction 5 times - You will need only one fewer vote to be lynched.
  • Failed to meet post restriction 10 times - You will lose your vote power.
  • Failed to meet post restriction 15 times - If you are in a tied wagon with someone else by the end of the day phase, the lynch will automatically be on you.

@Rottkins [Duke Shelby] has been killed.
>>> MAJOR season 6 spoilers. Read at your own discretion <<<

"People piss me off."
You are Duke Shelby!
[Passive - Leader of the Dark] - Tommy has plans for his son, Duke, to be the future leader of the dark side of the Peaky Blinders. If Thomas Shelby dies, you will gain an ability from his role.

[Active - Thief] - Duke was living alone for nearly all his life and had to get by through stealing, becoming quite adept at it. At night, target a player to steal the action they used that night. You will receive a 1-shot version of the ability and can only use it the next night. Killing and super actions can't be stolen. Your target will not be role blocked by you.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Peaky Blinders
[???] has been abducted!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now Day 2. With 24 alive, it takes 13 to majority lynch.
You have approximately 45 hours (shortening the day phase slightly to get back to the original day start time).

Countdown Timer

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yess haha.

Also, Lighto and I were in a neighbor chat and he was asking me to vote Marimo. So I guess we can say that Marimo is at least not purple.

[Active - Manipulate] - Gina is a masterclass manipulator, capable of manipulating those around her to do her bidding. During the day, target a player to send a message to them. The message must be manipulative in nature. The target can send a message back. If they choose to then a neighbor chat will open between the two of you at the end of the day phase. It will last for one cycle. The more you manipulate the player to vote or perform an action however you see fit, the more you will learn about their role. The player may not reveal your initial message in the game thread. Order of information you will learn: character > one ability > full role.

Omg lol.

Yess haha.

Also, Lighto and I were in a neighbor chat and he was asking me to vote Marimo. So I guess we can say that Marimo is at least not purple.

Omg lol.
Yep. That's some cruel ability.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Morning fellas
Glad to hear good news from night phase
Except about rottkins you fooken chumps
What did he do to you...
:josad:

Btw look at Gina's passive again, we have a confirmation of culting in this game or at least limited culting like Star Wars.

"As long as Micheal Stays a Peaky Blinder, Gina will scan innocent"

Basically saying that Micheal has a chance to turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.