Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
We need lots of cigarettes and whiskey :endthis:.

I like you so far, you look motivated.
:endthis:Don't you dare smoking factory rolled ones. You people need something better like hand rolled cigarettes with a qualitative tobacco. I can provide it to you people.

What colour's your fooken blood, mate?
My blood? ya know blood is a sacred thing in these grounds ya? blood is something that should only be spilled when it's time to make some grand sacrifice. You see lately in the news, tv shows, comics, blood is always spilled very so carelessly that it lost it's meaning. You only spill the blood of the goat in the name of the almighty god, ya mate?

Talking about my blood though, I can't blame you for your temptations to know more about my beautiful seductive blood. I have these fantasies myself from time to time, which is why I started personally going easy on the whisky, was getting too much bruises and cuts in my body just to see more of my blood, ya feel me? But if my time come and it will come eventually for all mortal men and women under god gracious earth will eventually meet their end, and when that time comes, depending on the circumstances of my death, if it's peaceful and during my sleep, then unfortunately you won't see my blood. However, if my death is to be violent and cruel, chances are likely that you will get to see my beautiful blood, and if that happens, you will come to see that my blood is crimson red like all the good lads participating in this game ay? unless you have some sort of weird disease or maybe an alien who have different biology than us humans, but make no mistake, my blood is of the highest quality. I recommend pouring some of it for the lads for good luck if I ever hit the bucket.

Now since you are here, it means you are here to discuss business ay? if so, then I am all ears. If not then you are here to waste my time and if you are here to waste my time it means you are a person with fishy business, and if you are a person with fishy business, then you are effectively bad for business and need to go. So which one is it lad? you here to discuss business? or you are on some fishy business? be honest, for honesty goes long ways with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.