Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don’t care. I already answered.
see zem, i knew u previously as a competitive mafia player. i dont think u roll town into this game then think "oh im gna just watch town burn and i dont care". i feel like these responses do not match who u are, or were, when we played before.

i am reaching a conclusion that one of these 3 are the case here:

1. you are town with a restriction preventing u from game solving / caring about wagons / gamestate or something of that sort. evidenced by the fact that you are pretty clear about it and not trying to hide it
2. you are an indie displaying an indie mindset
3. you are a mafia trying to get us to think you are displaying an indie mindset

would you say point 1 or 2 describe your play this game?

Emil

Certified Memelord
little I have seen
Pot clean
flowa clean
Lind clean
rayan is asking about cakes and chatting about milk, yeah he prob town lol
soulkiller feels weird
Nat feels weird

thats all I got I guess
null on krogo and marimo
they really haven't said much
missing a ton of players but most were forgettable.
thanks lanji
how far have you read before making these reads?

can u talk to me about the pot and flowa reads?

i'll share my list after im done reading

Emil

Certified Memelord
you said you were the top wagon
in the midst of an awkward pressure on zem
it just felt like it was really dire so I wanted to see what tf was going on lol
i had no idea i was top wagon until zem told me. my whole interaction with her was trying to see if she cares about solving the game, to which she replies that she does not care. what do u make of that?

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
tbf ratchet submitted the action and suggested we take you out first as the biggest threat
:milaugh:
this fucking guy after I caught him in evening phase he said it wasn’t him it was the team that wanted me gone. ratchets lost his touch but good to know ratchet fears me as town after his last loss against me hahah
I'm not uncomfortable.

I'm practicing staying in character voice and if you read it as uncomfortable. I need to work on it.
it’s also annoying.
do u have any thoughts muugen?
yeah you or sem or dying today but prefer sem cause her voice or whatever is annoying asf. It’s like a child when a parent ask them to do a chore.
what you trying to do?
we lynching zem?
sem or ekko either or is acceptable I won’t accept another lynch

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
little I have seen
Pot clean
flowa clean
Lind clean
rayan is asking about cakes and chatting about milk, yeah he prob town lol
soulkiller feels weird
Nat feels weird

thats all I got I guess
null on krogo and marimo
they really haven't said much
missing a ton of players but most were forgettable.
Can’t believe you forgot Aunt Polly.

I’m interested to know why does Nat feel weird to you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Deadly you say ay? seems to be right up my alley. I wouldn't expect a gentleman to enter my doors.

VoteLynch: LindTaylor

So, what is this serious deadly business you want to bring to my attention lind.
can u talk to me about this vote from page 7 soul?

Lets fookn go *smokes cigarette* *sips whiskey* & yare yare daze
got any thing to share with us baki? how much of the game have u read

Did you just label the top two and bottom two scum? Lol.

Well, you're wrong about me, but thank you for the thoughts.
these werent thoughts lind, she just gave GTH reads. there were no thoughts behind them. handful of the players in the list did not even post yet at the time

Kagu Nyan

these werent thoughts lind, she just gave GTH reads. there were no thoughts behind them. handful of the players in the list did not even post yet at the time
Precisely and I’ve also answered Lind’s question so why are you are explaining again lol

Can’t believe you forgot Aunt Polly.

I’m interested to know why does Nat feel weird to you.
I don't really recall anything noteworthy while skimming through your post tbf.
nats whole pickiness over how lind townreads players just didn't sit right I guess

oh yeah forgot doddsy
add him to the weird list I guess.

thanks lanji
how far have you read before making these reads?

can u talk to me about the pot and flowa reads?

i'll share my list after im done reading
Pot subbed in
jumped right in , I see a real intent there to try and move the conversation forward
but also he just comes across as really confident so that's a great sign .

Been flower's scummate a couple times , not necessarily persistent in orchestrating wagons like she just tried to do this phase. More so would give town a nudge here and there so it might collapse on itself.
in anycase good signs I guess .

I skimmed all 33 pages.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko not spamming yet makes me think he's afraid of getting modkilled for going over the limit, ergo he has sth to lose, ergo he's scum.

(This is only a half serious case, but it does ping me a bit).
curious why is this the first assumption that u make
i was simply busy in another games / not feeling this one until now
also the PR was pretty easy. certainly nothing to worry about to stop me from posting
i dont think u have put enough though into this post

i am also not planning to spam much because there is a post limit set in place

Oh Fook, I see. But then why would he link it and then speak that way? I understood it as him wanting us to understand what he's saying, he said it was a translator.

*drinks a glass of whiskey*
do u have any early reads fooj?

Kagu Nyan

I don't really recall anything noteworthy while skimming through your post tbf.
nats whole pickiness over how lind townreads players just didn't sit right I guess

oh yeah forgot doddsy
add him to the weird list I guess.
I don’t really have much other than when SK voted for me and Flowa and Lind said that I have TMI. You didn’t catch those while skimming?

Yeah Nat did question why they are giving townie reads but it didn’t ping me much. Just thought she’s trying to generate some conversation.

curious why is this the first assumption that u make
i was simply busy in another games / not feeling this one until now
also the PR was pretty easy. certainly nothing to worry about to stop me from posting
i dont think u have put enough though into this post

i am also not planning to spam much because there is a post limit set in place

do u have any early reads fooj?
fooj is muugen now lol
and he's come back with a vengeance

I don’t really have much other than when SK voted for me and Flowa and Lind said that I have TMI. You didn’t catch those while skimming?

Yeah Nat did question why they are giving townie reads but it didn’t ping me much. Just thought she’s trying to generate some conversation.
i actually didnt catch that
will try and go back to see what they are saying . I personally just didnt get that vibe from you yet.

Emil

Certified Memelord
fluff the shit outta the way in the sign up thread.

I feel everything his does is nonsensical and its just like would he do that as town or scum, I never know.
i dont like this
you can atleast make an attempt to directly interact with me and get my alignment. this post serves no purpose other than a lazy safe position regarding me.

you are also parking your vote on a player than you called nonsensical as either alignment. do you believe i am being scum here krogo?

Status
Not open for further replies.