Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
what you trying to do?
we lynching zem?
i've only been playing for like 5 min and i think already found skoom zem, potentially

I missed that and I don't remember you commenting on her post which was why I got concerned about you for not saying anything about the votes on you because town would want to question the votes.
yeah i commented briefly on her mention of the word pressure on the vote being useless. i dont think shes replied to that

do u have any reads rn jules?

Emil

Certified Memelord
You saying I'm tiresome isn't my problem.

Currently not worried about the state of the game either. I'm just here.
so u think the game is going in a right direction or?

shudnt the state of the game concern u, even if slightly, assuming u r town here?

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Zemmi

u r clearly replying to me in this back and forth. i am the top wagon right now (i think?), so there atleast needs to be some sort of attempt by you to decipher my alignment in your posts, but i do not see such attempt. i just see that your concerned at your own self more so than solving me or the game. is this a correct assessment of ur play?

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Zemmi

u r clearly replying to me in this back and forth. i am the top wagon right now (i think?), so there atleast needs to be some sort of attempt by you to decipher my alignment in your posts, but i do not see such attempt. i just see that your concerned at your own self more so than solving me or the game. is this a correct assessment of ur play?
Pretty sure I have no concern for myself either.

i've only been playing for like 5 min and i think already found skoom zem, potentially

yeah i commented briefly on her mention of the word pressure on the vote being useless. i dont think shes replied to that

do u have any reads rn jules?
I'm leaning town on Lind and Flower. I'm looking for some more town since there is a bunch of null slots I don't mind voting.

Emil

Certified Memelord
a bit painful watching zem and ekko's interaction in the last 2 pages
its like a bloke trying to get someone to talk to him
but the person in question clearly isnt interested.
right, what purpose does this serve
u can keep the commentary to urself if ur not planning to constructively add to the interaction / take away any notes to help solve and move the game forward

do u have any reads lanji?

right, what purpose does this serve
u can keep the commentary to urself if ur not planning to constructively add to the interaction / take away any notes to help solve and move the game forward

do u have any reads lanji?
:milaugh:
Nah not even skimmed the thread tbf

give me a few maybe I can spin some gut reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.