Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Does nobody wanna say anything?
thats a good question.
@Ekkologix When you were online earlier at the time Flower and Krogo voted you. When you saw their votes on you, you ignored their votes and what did you think of their votes on you?
woah hooo thats some angleshooting if ive ever seen.
@ everyone who is active and reading, who do you wanna vote atm and why?
zemmi and ekko purely for spite.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Not sure which first 3 posts you're talking about so you gotta point it out, but you're welcome to question me more. At least yours is the first real post with cases mentioned that I've seen so far.
oh btw, this was meant towards Juliet as follow up of my vote lol, I know I quoted you in that post but it wasn't meant towards you, I don't have a solid read on you yet if you expect something xd

but now that we are here, what do you think about Baki/Juliet/krogoth so far?

Aw I wanted to go to the bakery.

Vote Ekko

I have nothing particularly against Ekko this game, his activity has been significantly down from the usual. Mainly I like flowa so far so I'm giving my energy

Zemmi

GodMommie
no i am asking what boat is everyone on right now
as in what is the shared opinion going on that makes u say everyone is on the same boat
I thought you were wanting to know what boat I was talking about which was having no reads. So everyone is on the no reads boat.

I don't think anyone has given any real formal reasons for their votes besides what I personally would consider forced reasons, which nothing is wrong with when there is nothing to go on.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I thought you were wanting to know what boat I was talking about which was having no reads. So everyone is on the no reads boat.

I don't think anyone has given any real formal reasons for their votes besides what I personally would consider forced reasons, which nothing is wrong with when there is nothing to go on.
so i ask again, do u think this game state is okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.