Status
Not open for further replies.
I added that he I don't feel him. I mean that it feels like he is disconnected from the game, as he could be disconnected from town itself.
Look at all his posts, his ISO is small. It looks like he isn't trying to move forward this thread but rather stalagnate his own slot by talking nostalgic stuff.

I don't think my vote on you is weird, I just want to see you interact under some slight pressure. Because I am afraid you could pass through by not moving the game forward. As I think, your first 3 posts are weaker this time than the usual posts you bring up this early.
And that is the point of pressure voting, because I wanted to see you, I even tagged you to notify for just in case you come back. I see nothing wrong of it and no I am not really aware of your timezone, I always get confused with timezones with literally everyone, it's one of my big weaknesses. Even tho Flowa and me share the same timezone for example, she often stays online until almost next morning, same with Ratchet.
Things aren't always Black and White.
Alot of players here look disconnected and did you choose him specifically for talking about past games? There are so many null slots and he is one of those players I don't mind seeing go.

You saw from my pov why I thought your vote looked weird. You said you're voting for pressure which is an nai play because voting for pressure can also a good way for scum to blend in and this is why I want to figure out if your vote is genuine or not since I don't have a town read on you.

Pot ISO:

Fellas post. Ugh. (Stop doing that, student!).
I'm on page 2 and I'm already seeing a lot of whiskey posting
I have the house to myself for this week
Fellas, this may be the game where Drunk Goblin finally appears
:endthis:
I warn ya, if I do this...
Y'all better buckle up
Legend of the Drunken Master, my top 1 film
:steef:

As for first impressions there's not much cause of flavor talk, but I did like Nat wanting to get past it
Chill entrance. I like this.
Gotta say I am glad that I'm in this game now, I saw the Star Wars game and liked those fun little events like the senate meeting
I hope we get some here as well
:yearight:
I am not, but thankfully I'm the lucky 20% this time
Looks happy. Townie points.
It's with your pizza
check under the slices and tell me what you see
:pepemwai:
That's Sulfhemoglobinemia
You should probably go to the hospital
I had to go earlier since I was pissing green
:neesama:
It's a sign of UTI so it's not lmao
Not actually pissing green though fyi
in case you were worried
Casual and chill conversation. Relaxed tone.
I myself should be compared to a RegiGigas
Slower starter, but damn I can put work in later on
Hit appears to be da wes'ite dat makes hit so dig yous natta wiv an accent from da british isles. it's quite amusin, an' looks yorkie if one eva has da post restricshun ability in da future.
No I didn't mean to imply Lanji has a PR like that, though it would be hilarious
I was sayin if one has an ability to make PR's that website would be a great one
I am almost tempted to exclusively talk by translating through that website though
:saden:
Bit of fluff, but also game solving attempt.
Fuckin hell I misread it, you're saying that LANJI might have a PR from someone or himself
I guess that could be the case as well
My bad
:laughmoji:
It seems to translate only 1 way, I tried to do the reverse but it made the Ali G stroke speak even more stroke like
So I think he was implying that we should all use that website to translate ourselves and speak stroke style
It's all good
good night
Yay you have the mustache guy as your pfp again
I missed him, it really suits you as a player

That makes me sick to my stomach to think about
Gonna see a lot of these phrases during late game ISOs
:whitepress:
I know literally nothing about flavor, didn't even know "Peaky Blinders" was the name of the gang in the show till now
Could you tell me what that fella's name is
Looked it up, name is Authur Shelby
Gotta say after my experience with Red Dead Redemption 2 and seeing that gif
I'd say it fits him really well

So yea, the Shelby pfp really fits you TT
Trying to get into the lore and some game solving attempts again.
Loremasters I call to thee
I wanna understand the flavor a little better

So we have our main gang Peaky Blinders, which is Town in this game
Rival gangs that make sense for scum? Maybe a gang that's like the main rival of our Peaky Crew
Cops make sense as well, I remember seeing someone mention them earlier. Any major cop characters?
Indies, who's the type of character in this show that just does what they want to do. Same reason why Walt in BB was an indie.

Chance of MultiTown like Purple in GoT, gang alliances that might go one way or another?
Conversions? Gang stuff usually has back-stabbin and all that. Chance of another Anakin situation like Star Wars?

We can't claim characters so we can't really look for flavor-solving as much as other games. But I feel if we have a good idea of what to expect in this game it'll be a good foundation for whenever any future info comes up.
Chance we have a cop group then, or at least an indie

Ah Beard Man who appears in that iconic gif of him getting up and shakin hands with another fella
He seems nice, I hope he town sides

Hope not, culting always throws a wrench in reads and such
:catcry:

Thinkin about it I'm leanin no here for now
Since claims are forbidden in this game Ol' Drago can't do another mechanic like Anakin/Vader
It wouldn't really make sense for a random character to be claimed either
But it should be kept in the back of our heads just in case somethin comes up
It all makes sense now...
The other players died of alcohol poisoning
:josad:
Another game solving attempt.
I think the crew that's here is town
So You, Lind, and Nat

Including me that makes 4

Let us initiate the Coach Core, Coach
Trying to form a Town core.
@Ekkologix once the 200 post count restriction is lifted EoD
@Rej if you want you can join the Coach Core as well
The invitation is open and we got snacks and drinks here as well
It might be like Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad
I was masons with him as Jane
basically if I died then he would become a miller
So could be something similar here
:absojustice:
I sure hope that town is among those interests
It'd be quite unfortunate if we aren't
da fuck?
I thought this was cool old timey gangster show
Does it really have Supernatural elements like that
:zorothink:

In any case, thanks for the info
So basically your thing is that you help people who are debuffed by these JKK items
It's just that it doesn't matter what side they're on

It's for the best if I don't share the nitty gritty of what I can do
Though I am curious about yours since you're askin
:absojustice:

I will say though that I have a passive that requires me to vote every dayphase
If I don't then I start the next dayphase with a vote on me (they stack as well), not too good in a game with a hammer lynch
Vote Lynch Pot Goblin

I actually want to take care of this real quick, usually there's hammer fuckery if there's an option

will unvote shortly
:risicheck:
Wat u trying to say here?

Not a cop btw
Loremasters

Can someone tell me what that Bakery is about?
Do they have sourdough?
:choppawhat:
Is he a nice man in the show
It'd break my heart if he is cause he has that funny gif
plus that nice beard
That's the MC right?

But that's good to hear at least
Ol' Alfie sounds like a fun character
lot of smoking, lot of drinking
Baki and I had a small back and forth with passive claims
Lanji is a conditional Miller

It's a good read I must say
I see

I applied for it earlier (around when it was first posted), but apparently, I was too late and it was closed...

My sourdough...
:pepecry:

Generally relaxed tone and attempts to solve the game and get into the lore and setup talk. Also him trying to form a Town core looks good on him since it looks like he's looking for Townies which is a Town trait. Can't sense any agenda in his posts either. Town read.

Pot ISO:

Generally relaxed tone and attempts to solve the game and get into the lore and setup talk. Also him trying to form a Town core looks good on him since it looks like he's looking for Townies which is a Town trait. Can't sense any agenda in his posts either. Town read.
pots so nice
I can never scumread him

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Pot ISO:

I think this is my first time, in a long time, that I’ve seen you do an ISO lol.

Like the effort and the conclusion. Plus he’s like the only other guy with thread presence after the two of us lol.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Alot of players here look disconnected and did you choose him specifically for talking about past games? There are so many null slots and he is one of those players I don't mind seeing go.
Yes, I found kro's nostalgia trip a bit offputting and as I said it looks like stalagnating his own slot, so I will put some healthy sus on that. I can't be with every player so I just picked you and kro because I want to crack you guys.

You saw from my pov why I thought your vote looked weird. You said you're voting for pressure which is an nai play because voting for pressure can also a good way for scum to blend in and this is why I want to figure out if your vote is genuine or not since I don't have a town read on you.
You can figure my slot out with the amount of volume I put in to the game and with how other people interact with me. You just have to go for it lel. Otherwise if you can't read me I will take the opportunity to say: Thank you! I seem to be pokerfacing this well. :moonwalk:
Mafia is all about hiding your intensions and going through with a pokerface, even as town. That's why mafia usually has some kind of rolecop ability so they can crack or pocket players like me.

I think this is my first time, in a long time, that I’ve seen you do an ISO lol.

Like the effort and the conclusion. Plus he’s like the only other guy with thread presence after the two of us lol.
I've done them in the two previous games, too, lol.
It's easier to get a read on somebody when you have all of their posts in one post.

But yeah, he looks Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.