Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You tell me. I haven't played in a while. So is this a normal state of a game now?
how long u havent played does not matter. do u think the game state benefits town in any way? im surprised at how uncomfortable u seem while answering me here

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix When you were online earlier at the time Flower and Krogo voted you. When you saw their votes on you, you ignored their votes and what did you think of their votes on you?
i was not online but i saw flowa's vote on read back. i even commented on it as meaningless because for some reason she decided to add the word pressure to the vote, defeating its purpose entirely

Zemmi

GodMommie
how long u havent played does not matter. do u think the game state benefits town in any way? im surprised at how uncomfortable u seem while answering me here
I'm not uncomfortable.

I'm practicing staying in character voice and if you read it as uncomfortable. I need to work on it.

i was not online but i saw flowa's vote on read back. i even commented on it as meaningless because for some reason she decided to add the word pressure to the vote, defeating its purpose entirely
I missed that and I don't remember you commenting on her post which was why I got concerned about you for not saying anything about the votes on you because town would want to question the votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.