Status
Not open for further replies.
Krogo never came back in the thread and we don't even know if he went mia or if he was quiet on purpose. If Krogo was quiet on purpose normally that means there was already a busser on his wagon or two on his wagon.
kinda angleshoot-y perhaps but i did see him online when ppl were voting him up

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What does subhunting mean?
Hunting poor subs like Nat said lol.

btw Loremasters
Any connection between the two purples that flipped?
Or are they just assholes?
Or is it that they're well-known liars?
:choppawhat:
I don't remember. Likely not I think.

Tbh both the mafias could just comprise of Tommy's main enemies throughout the series irrespective of the connection between the mafia members in the series. That could also be why they both have the generic wincon - Eliminate all threats to mafia.

a list of subs would be nice

ill be bk later

BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS !!
Pot --> LM
Ratchet --> Zem
Adam ---> Van
Mango ---> Sallucion

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Anything interesting happened last night, Conq?

Could you tell me your reads if you have any?
nothing really happened to me during the np...
im reading & tryna catch up now on page 30. its good that we've hit some scums, we can look into their prev reads and have a potential scum list ready.
ill post more once i catch up, gimme like 30 mins.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Is Alfie something bad?

DON'T FUCK WITH THE PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS!
He's usually a kind of semi-ally to the peaky blinders until like S4 or S5 I don't remember. Then it's revealed that he has a terminal illness and is dying. So he and Tommy face off one last time and Tommy kills him.

So he kinda wants Tommy dead lol. I just don't know how Drago has set it up here.

Btw spoilers again.

What are your reads currently?

Also, yeah, we can put pressure on Soul. I believe he's most likely Alfie. He might be indie, not too sure, though.
pretty much the same as before

ratchet/zemmi slot looks a bit better but not by much
i kinda think that slot is purple tbh

ekko is on my town reads
adam leaning town, i liked how he was a little suspicious of the club... gave me cautious townie vibes

He's usually a kind of semi-ally to the peaky blinders until like S4 or S5 I don't remember. Then it's revealed that he has a terminal illness and is dying. So he and Tommy face off one last time and Tommy kills him.

So he kinda wants Tommy dead lol. I just don't know how Drago has set it up here.

Btw spoilers again.
Based on what did you conclude that he's him?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
pretty much the same as before

ratchet/zemmi slot looks a bit better but not by much
i kinda think that slot is purple tbh

ekko is on my town reads
adam leaning town, i liked how he was a little suspicious of the club... gave me cautious townie vibes
Yeah, I Zem/Ratchet can be purple, but why don't you think she could be red? Is it because of Muugen's spite votes? Muugen actually spite votes his teammates as well if he wants to.

You seemed pretty reluctant to vote Krogo last day phase as well tbh.

Based on what did you conclude that he's him?

His gifs, the way he's wording his posts and he hinted that he can control the shop timings and has control over it. The only person who owns the bakery in the show is Alfie.

His gifs, the way he's wording his posts and he hinted that he can control the shop timings and has control over it. The only person who owns the bakery in the show is Alfie.
Oh, I didn't notice the bakery thing?

Gifs don't mean much tbh. Since we aren't allowed to claim flavor, that would be rule breaking kinda and I doubt his gifs are a hint (?)

Guys i dont think we should fuck with peaky blinders

Anyway, i think Ratchie is the way to go, a bit cucky to go after ratchie cause sub but i dont see a abetter target atm

Rej seemed to have a bit of TMI about the club but could just be a tinfoil

Flower is beinf vouched for - again. Not a fan of it. @Lindltaylor did you ever say why you vouch flower?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Guys i dont think we should fuck with peaky blinders

Anyway, i think Ratchie is the way to go, a bit cucky to go after ratchie cause sub but i dont see a abetter target atm

Rej seemed to have a bit of TMI about the club but could just be a tinfoil

Flower is beinf vouched for - again. Not a fan of it. @Lindltaylor did you ever say why you vouch flower?
I saw rej's post to be an educated guess as a response to your statement.

I don't believe there was any TMI in it.
I just didn't say anything this time because I've even called out endless times for being dense and covering for someone when they are trying to bait info

Status
Not open for further replies.